Part - 11 You are mine.

Sana : so sweet of you jiju.
Jiya : yes he is the sweetest. (Hugs him)
Sana : ok we have a gift for you here.
Ishaan : pass??
Sana : yes now you guys can go and enjoy the hotels spa and message time.
Jiya : for real ??
Sana : yes for real. You guys do need this go and enjoy your relaxation.
Jiya : thank you so much you are my bestie for real (hugs her)
Sana : (hugs back) yeah yeah now go.

Both went Sana just watching then with a warm smile on her face.

Druv : so the loser team..
Sana : he is not a loser. He wins in love. So technically he is the winner.
Druv : fine. So what are we gonna do.
Sana : excuse me? We ???
Druv : yeah... we. I mean now we have a whole long day and I dont want to spend my day in my room doing nothing and as you know I only know you here after ishan. So you have to accompany me. Now tell me what we gonna do.
Sana : I dont know.
Druv : why?
Sana : because I am very tired now and I want some rest if you dont want to get bored then do whatever you want to but don't bother me. Bye. (Fake Smiles and wave her hand as bye and walks away)

Druv : don't try me sweetheart. (Shoke his head and walks towards her) wait.

Sana didn't stop. Druv walks and stand infront of her, blocking her way and stops her.

Sana : what?
Druv : lets go somewhere.
Sana : I just told you I am tired. please move.

Sana tries to walk from left but he blocked her way then she tries to walk away from right then he again blocked her way like a wall.

Sana : what do you want? "Rolling her eyes in irritated way"
Druv : like I said let's go out.
Sana : I dont want to.
Druv : sure?
Sana : 100%.
Druv : fine you left me no way.
Sana : what do you mean by that ?
Druv : did you tell Jiya that you were with me last night... (sana shocked and wides her eyes) or even better..... (while saying this he moves forward to sana and also bend down to her face and wisphers in her eyes) that you spend the whole night in my room on my bed.
Sana : don't you dare. "Glaring at him"

Sana Warned him and pushed him slowly but he wasn't even listening to her and enjoying unexpected expression on her face. Then he pretend to think something and said...

Druv: oh yes... one more important thing how could i forgot to mention that...you are even drunk.....how could I forget that.
Sana : don't!! You dare. Understand.
Druv : then please come with me. (Making innocent face with puppy eyes)
Sana : sure. You didn't left me any other choice now if I dont except your offer then you gonna tell this to----
Druv : jiya. Yes...how intelligent you are. (Sarcastically)
Sana : hmm... I know. After one hour meet me outside of hotel.
Druv : done.

Sana hummed and rolled her eyes then walks away with irritated face. On the other side Druv was watching her fading away from his site and also he is full enjoying teasing her. And finally he made her except his offer hock or by crock.

Druv : you know what sweetheart, the hard you tried to avoid me that makes me..more interested in you. (Smirks) How much crazy you want me to go over you. I already crazy over you from my head to toe. (Heavy Sigh) I just can't wait to make you mine. Even if you want it or not. You are mine.

Druv was still standing there and talking to himself in his head. 

He went to his room and waited for one hour. This one hour is feeling like one decade for him. He can't wait for the time when can able to go out with her. The time is going so slow........finally the time is almost over. He is super excited. Just 15 Minutes left for one hour He can't wait anymore in that room so he walked out from his room before walking out he looks at himself in a mirror that how he looks and he looks super hot as always. He didn't change hi clothes because he likes it what he is wearing. He walks in the hall on hotel and waited there for 15 minutes. On time Sana came as she said one hour. She is on time. But wait she changed her cloths? Into.....

 But wait she changed her cloths? Into

Beautiful top and jeans. Actually her beauty is making the attire looks beautiful. I can clearly see her wavy figure but still she is looking so cute. Its so good that most of the time she wears cloths which covers her full body. Even her body is fully cover still she makes my heart melt badly for her. what would happened with me when she wears something revealing?? How would i able to handle my mself. Oh god, sweetheart you are making me think like this which no one does before. I would never had such thoughts like this before for anyone. I can't take my eyes from her she walks down from stairs and stand infront of my eyes. I was still in my thoughts. Suddenly a voice hit my ears.

Druv : yeah sorry??
Sana : why don't you change?
Druv : because i am looking super fine.
Sana : ok, you think so. So tell me where you want us to go?

"Druv : us ?? Really?? (The us word click in my heart and mind yes sweetheart we are us)" thinking.

Sana : hlo????
Druv : yeah sorry I was in my thoughts.
Sana : hmm.... So where ?
Druv : near by mall. First let's go there.
Sana : okay let's go.

They both went to the mall.

So that's it for today. I hope you like it and enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much for your precious time. Do share your thoughts via Comments and share the story with your reader friends.

Love you guys..
❤️❤️❤️❤️