CHAPTER TWO

-" well nice to meet you Peniel, I'm sorry but have to get to class.
-" nice to meet you y/n, see you around.
She walked out of the library, he snickered to himself while watching her disappear from his sight.
-" hmmm fresh meat, or should I say fresh and sweet blood, you'll see me around y/n.

NAMJOON'S POV...

-" boys she is y/n, for some odd reason I feel attracted to her.
-" really hyeong, you just met her.
Taehyung asked with wonder.
-" so what's your point?"
He looked at Tae.
-" nothing really just wondering.
They all looked when y/n walked out of the library walking to class when they saw Peniel walking mighty close to her.
-" really, what is he doing here, is he attending to this school now?"
Hoseok said sounding disgusted.
-" I don't know what is he doing here, but I sure can hear his nasty thoughts which they are nothing good also they involve her so that means that now I have to get involved because I won't allow him to get close to her and hurt her.
Namjoon said as he began to follow y/n too.
-" well I guess that involves us too come one young ones."
Jin said as he followed Namjoon.
He kept his eyes locked up on Peniel who finally made it to his friends to tell them about y/n.
-" dang it now I really have to watch over her, all these hoodlums are behind her blood.
Namjoon's eyes turned red with anger.

THIRD PARTY POV...

The boys quickly made it accross the school to the class room, y/n was walking through the door looking for a seat to settle herself for class.
As she settling down she looked up it was a beautiful blond headed boy standing in front of her looking at her.
-" aish, boy are you trying to kill me of a heart attack?,if you keep doing that you'll succeed, I'm too young to die, so have mercy on me.
She shook her head getting back to her book.
-" I'm sorry y/n, my intention is not killing you I promise.
He said giving her a wink before sitting down besides her.
-" oh here is your notebook, thanks so much....
-" Namjoon, Kim Namjoon.
-" that's right, Namjoon.
-" well, no problem do you need help with the material?, I don't mind helping you.
-" well if you don't mind I'll gladly take your help.
She said with a smile.
-" well do you want to come over to my house after school so I can help you with the material?"
-" that sounds good Namjoon, thanks for being so kind.
He smiled and nodded.
-" ahhh, I'll warn you I live with 6 other guys, we don't have any parents so we take care of each other.
-" ahhh, that's not a problem.
He grinned as the teacher walked through the door.
She felt her little heart doing summersaults inside her chest, a very pleasant feeling fell upon her body, his proximity made her feel at ease, his smile made any worry disappear.
After class she went to her locker one more time before leaving school grounds, as she was going to close the door of the locker a hand beat her to it closing first, making her jump backwards.
-" hello y/n.
She followed the voice to see who the owner was finding Peniel standing just a few inches away.
-" you scared me, what is it?
He took a deep whiff getting closer to her, she backed up instinctively.
-" you smell so good y/n.
-" me I don't have any perfume on, what kind of smell are you talking about?"
She furrowed her eyebrows.
-" well you are a lucky one, if that's your natural scent it's delicious.
-" please can you back up a little you are all up in my personal space.
-" I want be all up in...
His sentence was cut off by a deep male voice behind him.
-" are you ready y/n?"
Y/n had never been so happy to see Namjoon behind Peniel.
-" oh yes I'm ready, I was just putting my books away.
-" if you excuse us.
He said towards Peniel reaching for y/n's arm, Peniel looked a Namjoon up and down with an annoyed look.
-" is this your boyfriend y/n?"
Peniel asked her as he watched Namjoon pulling her towards him.
-" I don't think that's any of your business, is it home boy?"
Namjoon's deep voice rumble across the hallway.
-" well it is because I was having a conversation with her which you rudely interrupted, home boy.
-" well, we have plans so if you excuse us, we have to go.
-" is this true y/n?"
-" yes, so if you excuse me.
She said walking around him getting closer to Namjoon.
As they walked to the school entrance Peniel watched them, he didn't like a bit Namjoon getting in the mix of things, that would make things harder for him.

Namjoon and y/n walked of school premises towards a vehicle, some one open the door of the van.
She saw the other boys that were with Namjoon earlier in the morning.
-" welcome dear, make some room for her boys.
-" hello again.
She told Jin.
-" do you know each other?"
Namjoon cocked an eyebrow.
-" well not exactly know, more like we bumped into each other this morning.
Jin said flashing a smile at her.
-" ahhh, how?"
-" well see I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I was to into the class schedule so I didn't see him I bumped to him, more like I crashed into him and went straight down.
She said with a giggle.
-" I'm so sorry dear, my name is Jin by the way.
-" I'm y/n, nice to meet you Seokjin"
-" like wise, how did you meet our Namjoonssi here?"
-" we have class together, Mr. Park appointed me to help her to get caught up with the work in class since she just started today, we already have covered a lot of ground in class.
-" ahhh, cool.
Jimin said.
-" y/n let me introduce you to the other boys, that's Hoseok, Yoongi hyeong, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.
They all vowed to her and smiled.
-" nice to meet you guys.
-" your accent is from Gwanju, are you from Gwanju y/n?"
Hoseok asked getting excited.
-" yes, you are too, isn't it?"
-" yes.
He smiled hard making all the boys laugh at his over excitement.
-" you are cute Hoseok.
She said.
-" you are too y/n, very cute.
-" thanks.