CHAPTER EIGHT

He held her for a while, Yoongi was just observing Namjoon's behavior, he has been changing his ways since she came into their lives, so he wondered why was he changing, until they heard noises coming from outside so Namjoon let go of her.
She sat down watching Namjoon's figure walk back to sit still rubbing his ears.
She felt her heart shrugged just looking at him just think about him hurting made her hurt but why, she just met him, how could she feel this way about him?
The image of him clutching to her in pain just tore her heart up, at this point she just felt the need to protect him, how her tiny weak self, how could she protect him?
She was immerse in her thoughts so didn't realized that class was over until she heard Yoongi nagging at her to get up and follow.
-" come on y/n, class is over.
-" coming Yoongi.
She picked up her stuff speeding up behind them.
As they walked through the hallways she felt the stares of the students, Namjoon and Yoongi could hear the malicious comments also the judgment, making them to want to rip their heads off but they just grabbed her hands walking like there was no one else around.
She looked at both of them noticing their smirks, she nodded happily as they walked until they met the others at their usual spot.
Once there she felt the hunger getting the best of her making her tummy began to growl.
She felt the embarrassment creeping on her face hoping that they didn't hear it but it was not the case, Jungkook smiled as he walked up to her.
-"come on noona, I'm hungry too let's get some food.
He walked up to her with a smile.
-" come on what are you waiting for we don't have too long.
He grabbed her hand walking off from the others.

BTS POV...

-" are you ok boys?"
Jin asked the ones that stayed behind.
-" yes thank the almighty vampires I had my music loud so I couldn't hear it.
Yoongi commented.
-"it ripped me up.
Namjoon said still feeling the effects of it.
-" really, we were prepared this time but they didn't gave us the usual warning this time, I wonder why?"
Hoseok looked at the others with concern.
-" Namjoon, why did you buried your head on y/n's lap?"
Yoongi asked him trying to be a butt but the others looked at him waiting for his answer.
-" hyeong, don't let your mind go to the gutter please, when I began to feel the pain, my body began to shift, I couldn't control it so I had to hide my face somehow.
Yoongi had an asshole smirk on his face.
-" and what better place than her lap right?"
He said with a chuckle.
-" Yoongiah, that is not a laughing matter she could have seen him then find out the truth so then what?"
Jin scolded him.
-" sorry hyeong it was just funny until you pointed that possibility.
He said putting his head down.
-" she was so close to me, was I supposed to do?"
-" ok, ok let's stop worrying, just be more careful that's all.
Jimin said clinging onto Namjoon tightly.
-" what matters is that you are ok hyeong
Taehyung said clutching onto his other side smiling, he nodded as he smiled at the younger boys.

JUNGKOOK POV...

Jungkook and y/n made it to the cafeteria walking in, once again she felt the gazes fixed on her, she felt a little apprehensive, Jungkook noticed this quickly.
-" come on noona so we can go back to the hyeongs.
He grabbed onto her hand walking to the food, there he began to hear the nasty comments from some of the girls that liked him but he have rejected in the past.
He growled lowly, but y/n still heard it.
-" what was that?"
She said turning her head completely towards him, making him nervous as he felt her eyes burning his skin with how hard she was looking at him waiting for an answer.
He recovered quickly then looked at her.
-" I told you I was hungry noona, that's why I want you to hurry up.
-" ok, ok hungry boy, let's hurry then.
She said ruffling his hair.
As long as they stayed in there Jungkook just wanted to drink dry the students that were talking crap about her without not having a clue of what they were saying.
-" please let's go back noona.
He began to pull her towards the exit before he did something crazy in there.
-" what is the rush now Jungkook?"
-" Please noona (older sister)
-" What was the matter with him?"
She thought to herself.
-" ok, oh dear mother of Skywalker, are you that hungry baby?"
She said pinching his cheeks but as she was doing so the students talked about her even more, so he was in the verge of losing it.
-" come on, now.
He practically growled at her before pulling her out of the cafeteria when he felt that they were far enough, he let go of her hand feeling awful for growling at her.
He turned to her, eyes sad, lip quivering almost in the verge of tears.
-" I'm so sorry noona, I didn't mean to act like that, see ask the hyeongs I'm an asshole when I get hungry so I was trying to avoid that, I'm so sorry.
He said, couldn't even keep the eye contact with her.
-"please noona I'm so sorry.
He said lifting her hand kissing the back of it.
-" sigh*"
She sight, he was to cute to be mad at him.
-" ok Kookie, is ok.
She said bringing her hand to his cheek rubbing it with her thumb.
He nodded giving her a quick hug before resuming their walk to find the others.
Once they found the others, they separated again, y/n, Tae and Jimin had the same class together, science while the others had calculus, but Namjoon who had English class.
Peniel also had science class with y/n, Jimin and Tae.
As they walked into the classroom her and the two boys found a table where they sat together, then she saw Peniel walking in making her way to where she was.
-" hey y/n.
He said with a grin.
-" hey.
-" you should sit with me so you can give the two love birds some privacy.
Taehyung was about to snap at him but her and Jimin stopped him grabbing his hands.
-" down boy.
She said towards Tae.
-" no thanks I wouldn't sit with you even if they pay me, I'm fine right here with my friends.
-" tsk, tsk, I want to be your friend as well.
-" well I don't want to be yours so please get away from me.