CHAPTER SEVEN

-" well to us you are a princess y/n.
Hoseok said making his way towards the coffee maker to get some more coffee.
After breakfast they head to school, they split up in two cars.
-" y/n, you can ride with whoever you prefer, I'll be with the hyeongs.
Namjoon said placing both of his hands on her shoulders while staring in her eyes.
-" well if it's my choice, then I choose you Namjoon.
She looked back at him with a bright smile, which it made him feel that he has been electrocuted by a 10000 watts live line.
She lifted one of his arms softly to wrapped his long arm around her shoulder at the same time that she wrapped hers around his waist.
He was taken aback by the gesture as she leaned her head briefly on the side of his arm while pullibg him with her towards the car, the other boys were just observing closely.
For the first time in centuries Namjoon looked relaxed also comfortable, they all shrugged their shoulders to one another then they got in the cars.
Namjoon opened the door for her letting her get inside first then he followed, he sat somewhat close to her but not too close until he heard her voice.
-" come on you can move closer to me I don't bite.
She smiled without realizing her hand landed on his thigh, he thought that his neck was going to break with how fast he turned his head to take a look at her hand softly placed on his leg.
He then lifted his face to look at her, she was motioning with her head for him to come closer so Yoongi had room to be comfortable.
-" did she just touched my leg?"
Namjoon's brain was rolling at lightning speed.
-" what is your first class?"
He heard her so he turned her head towards her.
-" who me?"
She giggled.
-" yes you silly.
She said pinching his cheek, she lifted his right arm then scooted closer to him.
He look at Yoongi quickly whom shrugged his shoulders at him, not having any understanding of what she was doing.
He turned back to her to find her staring at him.
-" oh yeah, I have calculus, how about you?"
-" same, yay can I sit by you please, I'm bad at calculus?"
He smiled at her cuteness for reasons that he couldn't understand but he found it very amusing which made him feel somewhat warm inside.
Soon enough they made it to school property, she wondered how the students were going to react when they saw her with the boys since she was the new girl in school.
The boys usually wouldn't be around each other anyone else, they weren't very social, they were only away from the spotlight, no one knew anything about their personal life which they intended to keep it that way even though now y/n was in their lives.
As the get out of their cars all eyes of the students were glued on them, more so on y/n, she could see the students mumbling but she couldn't hear what they were saying, but the boys could, an evil smile creeped up on Namjoon's face before then he threw his arm around y/n as they walk together to class, she slowly relaxed around him placing her arm around his waist too.
Yoongi was the only one in the same class with them the others had English class.
They made their way into the classroom quickly finding a seat.
After a while the teacher walked in the classroom the class began, no one was paying any attention, Yoongi put his earphones on blast to listen to his music.
As class progressed everyone was in their own world until suddenly the school fire alarms broke out, the teacher quickly told the students to form a line a follow her.
Namjoon stood up of his seat covering his ears with his hands dropping on the floor dealing with the excruciating pain.
-" Namjoon!!"
Y/n screamed running by his side, she knelt in front of him trying to find a way to help him.
-" what's wrong Namjoon, are you ok?
Yoongi came close to him, about to pull the earphones of but Namjoon's hand stopped him, shaking his head while looking at him so he wouldn't do it or he would regret it.
-" why are you like this Namjoon?"
She repeated.
-" please just hold me.
Namjoon felt how his vampiric senses began to flare up making his eyes began to change color, he quickly buried his head on her lap, making sure she couldn't see his eyes also his fangs which were beginning to protrude.
Her heart ached seeing him like that, so she wrapped her arms around him rubbing back, Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist, her proximity for some reason was making it less painful for him.
-" oh my heavens Namjoon please what's going on?"
She looked at Yoongi who look terrified.
After a few more seconds the alarm stopped giving her relief, once again everything was calmed.
-" Namjoon are you ok?"
She called while his embrace was tightening around her.
Yoongi took his headphones of finally turning to Namjoon.
-" Namjoon.
He called with worried.
-" please Namjoon are you ok?"
-" yes I'm ok, my ears are still ringing.
She looked at Yoongi looking for an answer.
-" Yoongi, what the heck was that?"
She kept staring at him.
-" we have very sensitive hearing.
-"thanks to all the vampiric realm that I had my headphones on other wise I would have ended up like Namjoon.
He thought to himself...
She turned back to Namjoon whom was still buried on her lap.
-" Namjoon please are you ok?"
She lower her face looking for his.
-" yes I'm ok jagi (sweetie).
He said lifting his head up but still looking weak and out of it from the noise.
-" they usually tell us in advance about the fire drills so we can prepare in advance but I don't know what happened today.
Yoongi said scratching the back of his head.
-" that was very unpleasant.
Namjoon whined.
-" come one let's get up before they come back.
Yoongi said helping Namjoon to get up. then her.
-" oh my I was so scared for you Namjoon.
She said as their eyes met.
-" thanks for helping me, it was less painful.
He said pulling her towards him,holding her in his arms.
He sighed in relief leaning his head on top of hers, as she wrapped her arms around his waist burying her face on his chest for a while.