CHAPTER SIX

He sat on the bed keeping all his senses very alert, therefore he could hear everything that she was doing in her room.

Y/n looked around the room, her mind was rolling all over the place just looking how beautiful the room was, not even in a million years she thought that she could spend a night in a room like that.
Smiling like a five year old girl, she walked to the luggage and began to unpack, which it didn't take her long because, she didn't have much to unpack.
After she was done, she put some clothes on the bed then walked out to the room making her way to a door that was right across her room, it was the bathroom that she would be using, not worrying about the guys since they all were in the other side of the house, or so she thought briefly.
-" woah, look at this bathroom.
-" how can they manage to live like this, I'm broke as heck.
She said getting undressed after opening the shower then waited for a few for the water to warm up, after few minutes before walking in, letting the water roll down from her head to her feet.
-" oh this water feels so good, it's very giving me back life.
Namjoon was feeling somewhat weird so he went to the kitchen to get something to drink, he forgot for a second that her room and the bathroom were around the kitchen until he heard a door opened as he was walking down the hallway back to his room, the image of her wearing just a towel around her body with her hair wet, was like stab in his heart, it hit him so hard that he felt short in breathing, he felt his body tensed up, his legs didn't want to cooperate with him, so he could move away from there faster.
-" aigoo, Namjoon...
She said in surprise when she saw him walking down the hallway.
-" I'm sorry y/n, don't think that I'm trying to be a pervert or something like that, I got to get used to you being around here.
-" aigoo, no Namjoon that thought hadn't cross my mind at all, I should have gotten dressed in the bathroom but my airhead left the clothes in the room.
-" no worries I was just on the way back to my room, so carry on.
He said speed walking out of there, it only took him a second to make it to his room.
-" oh my all powerful vampire ancestors, why are you doing this to me?"
He sighed deeply as he threw his heavy body on the bed.

Y/n walked inside her room while scolding herself on the way there.
-" you have to remember that you live with 7 males, seven... gorgeous males which means that you can't walked around here like that.
She shook her head, the heat of the embarrassment took over her body and her face, Namjoon's face was the only thing on her mind at that point as she walked to grab her clothes getting dressed quickly.
-" he is so sexy, I wouldn't mind all his weight on top of my body.
She said having a naughty moment.
-" what am I saying for crying out loud?, well he is sexy, there is no way around that.
She brushed her hair before walking back out to brush her teeth praying not to bumped into another one of the boys, but fortunately they were all in their rooms.
Namjoon was dying in his room, he grabbed a book trying to read it to helped to distract his mind but every now and then her image in only a towel would creep up in his mind.
-" damn it!!
In the morning y/n opened her eyes to the bright light coming through the bedroom window.
She smiled at the pretty view from her window.
She made her way out of the bed getting out of her bedroom she walked in the bathroom, she brushed her teeth, washed her face then fixed her bed hair.
She walked to back to her room to pick an outfit to wear, she heard a knock on the door so she pulled her jeans up quickly running to the door completely forgetting that she was only wearing a white tank top with thin straps, when she opened the door Namjoon was standing out in the hallway.
-" good morning....ah I just came to tell you that breakfast is ready.
He said as the redness was creeping up his cheeks.
-" aigoo, good morning sweetie I just need to finished getting dress then I'll join you in a few minutes.
-" ok I'll just leave now.
He turned around and left her at her door.
She let her breath out, she walked back to the room as she passed by the mirror she took a glance a her appearance, the button and the zipper of her jeans was undone, the same way that she was wearing only a white tank top which didn't do a great job covering her nipples which could be seen through the shirt.
-" oh my, why didn't I finish getting dressed before I open the door?"
She shook her head before walking to the closet to find a shirt, when she finished getting dressed she walked to the kitchen where all the guys were gathered.
-" good morning dear.
Jin said handing her a cup of coffee, she smiled at Jin taking the mug from his hands.
-" thanks you Jin.
-" here sit down to eat deary, while I feed my over grown boys.
Jin said smiling, she noticed how he took care of the others like a father would, it was the most beautiful scene, whenever he took care of them.
-" come sit her y/n.
Namjoon said getting up the chair motioning for her to sit.
-" oh no Namjoon I'm fine...
-" come on and sit.
He said wrapping his long arm around her walking her to the chair.
-" thanks you.
She said after she bowed to him.
-" how did you like the room y/n?"
Jungkook asked as he was stuffing his face with a piece of steak.
-" yes, the room is amazing, is fit for a princess.
-" we know, one lives in it now.
Namjoon said with a cute smile, making the other turned their heads his way.
-" aigoo, Namjoon stop
She tried to hide her face but it was impossible.
-" my hyeong is telling the truth, you are a princess.
Jimin said with an usual giggle following his words.
-" aish, boys stop it.