Chapter 1:The beginning of a new friendship

My name is Onika and I'm 17 years old but don't ever call me that. I like the name Nicki and that's what I go by. I'm driving to Starbucks right now to get my daily iced coffee with 4 shots of espresso, 4 packs of sugar, and 4 vanilla creamers. I call it Iced triple Four, which I strongly believe it should be called, The Minaj but I haven't brought it up. Anyway, I walk into the place and it smells delicious. I smile at the smell and feel the counter with my hand. I walk and wait in line, when the lady asked "How can I help you?" I replied.

Nicki: Hey I'd like...

And she decided to cut me off

Lady: The usual iced coffee with 4 shots of espresso, 4 packs of sugar, and 4 creamers.

Nicki: Just how I like it

Lady: Alrighty, that'll be $7.04

I pay for the coffee and I sit and a booth to get on Instagram for I quick sec. I got updated on a lot. Ariana Grande died her head back brown. Zendaya is with some boy named Trevor, and Rihanna is a hot mess. I hear a ring of the customer doorbell and I peek to see who it is. I pack up to get ready to leave but I saw an amazing sight, a boy. He's lightskin, with some amazing blue icy eyes, eyebrows on fleek. He also has these dimples that are deeper than a the ocean. They look like caves, but in awfully cute way. I hurry up and sit back down. I catch myself staring but before I can break the stare he walks over.

Boy: Wassup

Nicki: Hi

Boy: I couldn't help but see that your eyes were stuck on me

Nicki: What? Excuse me but I was obviously not staring at you. I was staring out the window passed your head just an inch.

Boy: Right

He sits at the booth across from me and a chill roles over me.

Boy: Ok what's your name.

Nicki: People call me Nicki

Boy: Okay

Nicki: What's yours

Boy: My name is Isaiah

Nicki: Cool I guess.

Isaiah: Yeah let me get your number.

Nicki: Why

Isaiah: Because I think this is The Beginning of a New Friendship

Nicki: 404-938-2765

Isaiah: Cool see you around

Nicki: Yeah I guess.

He gets up and gets in line and I leave the place. I get into my car and I start doing my happy dance.

________

Was that good so far....If any ideas comment if you like it vote and follow me. QUEENTAK😊