Chapter 7: The party

So it's 10:30 and the party just begun so. We started the night off obviously eating chicken. Then we drunk some wine in martini glasses. After that we decided to play Truth be told: Which is a game where you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on the person where the neck of the bottle is pointed to has to ask the other person a deep question. So I spun the bottle Ariana and I had to go first. You wouldn't believe the question she gave me.

Ariana: Who did you have your first kiss with?

What the...i almost passed out right there on the spot. Like that was the worst question I could get. Why? Because Trevor kissed me. Did I like it.......no. I wish it was Isaiah. But Trevor stole it.

Nicki: Umm.....I plead the fifth

Ariana: Come on tell us

Zendaya: Yea tell us

Ariana: I'm waiting

Nicki: I've never kissed anyone before

I totally lied there on the spot. I couldn't hurt Zendaya. I mean....it couldn't kill her to dump him and go out with Isaiah's friend.

Zendaya: Don't act like I don't know *slightly laughing*

Nicki: Wait what?!?!

My heart started beating so fast I thought it was about to explode and I die. But on the bright side I wouldn't be able to answer the question after all I'm dead. Yeah....i like the sound of that.

Zendaya: Beyoncé..may we?

Beyoncé: I don't care whatever it's takes to tell it all.

Zendaya: Follow me nicki *walks upstairs into Beyonce's room*

I walk upstairs and Beyonce's room is amazing like for real. Drapes, posters, big ol bed. Really pretty.

Nicki: What

Zendaya: I know what you know *sits on the bed* Have a seat

I sit down and Zendaya takes off her shirt leaving her in a sports bra and shorts.

Zendaya: Ok now I'm cool..it was hotter than a mug...you didn't think..

Nicki: Oh no it's like 90 degrees

Zendaya: Okay good, now I know that you and Trevor kissed while I was getting soda

Nicki: Y-you d-do

Zendaya: Yeah I knew it was going to happen and I know that you didn't kiss him back hun. I broke up with him yesterday when you left. Plus he was cheating on meh.

Nicki: With who

Zendaya: Jordyn

Nicki: The one we left yesterday

Zendaya: Yep.

Nicki: We can still jump her you know

Zendaya: It's a plan..

Nicki: Cool

We walk downstairs and confront Beyoncé about her overheated house. I take off my shirt and sweats. I'm obviously wearing a bra and shorts.

Beyoncé: Fine we'll all turn into ice cubes in five minutes. *Turns the a/c to 30*

Ariana: You are so stupid...now who is it Nicki

Nicki: Trevor

Ariana: Zendaya's boyfriend??

Zendaya: My EXboyfriend

Ariana: You go Daya

Zendaya: I know I know *Spins the bottle* Okay Bey and Ari

Ariana: Give it to me

Beyoncé: Out of all of us...who's the cutest

Ariana: Ari points boo it's me

Beyoncé: Nobody knows what you just said.

Ariana: Me

Beyoncé: Besides you

Ariana: Ummm

Beyoncé: So help me I will rerip your cheek

Ariana: Beyoncé is cutest bump that you're sexy, FIRE for goodness sake. Yay yay yay who's next.

Beyoncé: I already knew *Spins the bottle* Nicki and Daya

Nicki: On a scale of 1 to 10 how good of a kisser are you?

Zendaya: *Puckers up her lips* I don't know......10000.

Nicki: Yeah I'm not testing that....I'm done with this game. Any others?

Beyoncé: There's a movie and eating

Zendaya: My kind of party

Ariana: Burgers?

Nicki: Burgers, chicken, pizza, sodas, juices, wine. The chiz.

__________
Comment vote follow meh

QueenTAK😜😜😘