Chapter 2: Can this be love at first sight?

Nicki's P.O.V.
So it's 3:00 in the afternoon and I'm still in bed just daydreaming about Isaiah. As soon as he was about to kiss me my phone went off. Like who does that?!?! Anyway I swipe my screen and type in my password.

Text message

Unknown: Hey wassup

Nicki: Who this is

Unknown: It's me Isaiah

OMG it's Isaiah!!! I'm bout to die like I totally forgot he had my number. I almost fainted when he said his name. Wait! Could this be another Isaiah? Maybe it's not the same one that I talked to before. My heart drops all the way down to the first floor of my house.

Nicki: The Isaiah from Starbucks?

Isaiah: Yeah

Nicki: Oh hey!

Isaiah: Lol umm what you doing

I had to make it seem like I was doing something. I didn't want to come off as a bum. So you know I had to jazz up my boring story.

Nicki: I'm actually in the mall

Isaiah: Which mall

Nicki: Atlanta Mall

Isaiah: Oh cool I'm here too

Nicki: Oh....😊

Isaiah: Yeah. wanna meet up

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes please I will definitely meet up with you. I am down all the way. Count me in. Wow I sound very desperate. Hard to get Nicki. Hard to get.

Nicki: Uh sure whatever.

Isaiah: Cool I'll see you in 10?

Nicki: Sure

No! Atlanta mall is like 30 minutes away from my house. I'm so struck with love. Wait what am I saying? I barely know the boy. Keep it cool keep it cool.

Isaiah: Alright I'll me you in the food court.

Nicki: Ight bye

Isaiah: Bye

End of Text messages.

Great now that I'm meeting him in 10 minutes I rush. I put on a Black and pink maxi skirt with a floral shirt. Then I put on some pink 9 inch platforms and throw my hair into a ponytail. I gel my edges and put on some mascara and eyeliner. Then I apply some thick red lipstick. I throw on some blush and walk out to my car. I drive to my friend Zendaya's house and know on her door. When I see that she's dressed I get her keys and yank her out the door. I toss her into the car and lock her house door. I get into the car and we drive off.

Zendaya: Where are we going

Nicki: Atlanta mall

Zendaya: Why

Nicki: Because I'm meeting Isaiah there

Zendaya: Ooooooh Nicki I thought we were best friends why didn't you tell me about your boyfriend

Nicki: Boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend he's a boy I met yesterday and apparently I'm at Atlanta Mall and he happens to be there too.

Zendaya: You lied? Nicki that's not good for relationships

Nicki: Relationship? There's no relationship he's not even my friend.

Zendaya: Then why are you meeting him?

Nicki: Because I like him and I want him to like me

Zendaya: Oh so you are going in strong

Nicki: NO! Nicki don't play the game like that now

Zendaya: Haha! My girl is growing up.

___________
Comment vote follow 😘😜😜