Chapter 5: What just happened?!?

He kissed me.....

I almost died right there on the spot. So I talked to him very calmly and softly.

Nicki: WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

I tried to be as calm as possible but it wasn't working. I got to worked up you know.

Trevor: I didn't mean to...I, I, I just like you.

Nicki: You just like Zendaya

Trevor: What if I like you more

Nicki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?! I DONT LIKE YOU AND YOU SHOULDNT HAVE K-

The door opens showing Zendaya

Nicki: KEPT throwing marshmallows into my mouth. Because I don't like you throwing them.

Zendaya: Hey guys what's the business

Trevor: Me and Nicki just k-

Nicki: *Stomps on his foot and smiles* Kicked each other in the legs. Is what we just did

Trevor: No we di-

Nicki: *Stares at him and mouths shut up its between you and me* Did.....we did.

Zendaya: What's going on?

Nicki: Alright. The truth is we weren't kicking each other. We were killing each other in a game called Mortal Kombat X

Zendaya: Oh cool I guess

Trevor: Yeah we just became friends *Hold his arms out for a hug*

Nicki: Yeah *Hugs him awkwardly and whispers you thought.*

Zendaya: See I knew I did the right thing.

Nicki: Yep nothing wrong HEY! I gotta go home you know it's getting late it's like 10 so yeah I'm going to go I'll see you tomorrow night. I'll pick you up. *Bags up toward the door and accidentally knocks over a lamp* S- sorry bye.

Leaves the house and goes home

When I get home I make me a grilled cheese sandwich. As I devour the sandwich Beyonce texts me.

Text message

Beyonce: Hey what you doing

Nicki: Just got home from Daya's house eating grilled cheese

Beyonce: Oh well I'm coming over

Nicki: But I'm not wearing all layers.

Beyonce: Well put on some shorts and a shirt cuz I'm coming in 10

Nicki: Why?

Beyonce: We need to talk.

Nicki: Alright

End of text message

I take a quick shower and put on some pajama shorts and a tank. There's a knock on my door.

Nicki: It's open

Beyonce walks in

Nicki: Hey Yon-

She yanks me into the living room and throws me on the couch

Beyonce: Okay so you know Jennifer and Ashley.

Nicki: Yeah the two mean girls from school Jennifer-The instigator Ashley- The trash talker.

Beyonce: Okay so me and Ariana were at the mall getting her new clothes and Ashley talked about how the clothes we got were ugly and stupid. Then Jennifer was like Hey isn't that the girl who said that you have the IQ of a blonde. Which was very offensive because you know Ariana originally started as a blonde but she died her hair red. So we went on and on about how Ariana wouldn't say that.

Nicki: Okay

Beyonce: Jennifer said "Oh well I can't hear yapping but I can hear punches" So I was confused and then Jennifer punched Ariana in the eye and kicked her in the mouth.

Nicki: What where is Jennifer we bout to fight

Beyonce: No so Ariana fell on the floor and screamed all high pitched. So I got mad and Jumped on Jennifer and pulled her wig off and-

Nicki: Wait w-

Beyonce: Yes WIG so anyway I kicked and scratched and punched and slapped. You know....I gave her the business. Then out of no where Ariana took a pocket knife and sliced her wrist.

Nicki: Wait but you can-

Beyonce: Die from that yes yes you can. So the cops came and we all got escorted out the mall and Ashley got sent to the hospital and we have to go to court next week.

Nicki: Wait ....where is Ariana

Beyonce: In the hospital getting checked up. They told me to leave because she might have to get surgery on the side of her mouth. Because Jennifer tore it.

Nicki: OMG when can we visit

Beyonce: Tomorrow morning

Nicki: Well we will just have to wait.

Beyonce: Well what are we going to tell the girls

Nicki: The story but refined

Beyonce: Ok so call them over

Nicki: ok

I call them and a few minutes later they show up. So Beyonce told them the story and everyone's crying. Okay I exaggerated everyone's gasping. So we all end up falling asleep waiting for tomorrow to come.

__________
Comment vote

QueenTAK 😜😜😘