Stardust (7)

You eventually arrived at a building with cursed energy practically overflowing from it. You looked at Gojo who simply smiled at you. "You... you liar!" Itadori and Nobara both said, stomping their feet on the ground.

"Gojo... what's your game plan here??" you whispered to him.

"Relax you two, I just want to know what you're all capable of is all. Nobara and Yuji, go exercise that curse in the building will ya?."

You groaned. "Gojo... seriously..?"

"What?? Ah, before I forget, Yuji, have this." he said, giving Yuji a cursed weapon.

"You had that this whole time!?" you screamed at him. Gojo simply laughed before sending Itadori and Nobara on their way, leaving just you, him and Megumi.

The three of you sat down for a while, Gojo explaining to you the whole ordeal with sending them in. "So like I was saying... Tokyo curses are on a different level than those where they both came from.."

"So you just sent them in alone!?" you exclaimed.

"Sssh, relax. Look." Gojo said, pointing up to the building. A curse flew out of it, impaled multiple times before disappearing completely. "What'd I tell ya? She's crazy."

When the two of them came out, they were accompanied by a kid. "I'll handle this." Gojo said. "You stay here with Itadori and Nobara, yeah?" Gojo and Megumi then greeted the boy before walking with him to his home.

After a while of silence, you asked the two students if they wanted to go on a shopping trip.

"A shopping trip!? Yes! I can finally see the city more!"

"Not interested. Sorry Sensei.." Itadori sighed.

"Oh c'mon! It's two against one! You have to come with us!" Nobara protested.

"But—"

"Nope! Not hearing it!" Nobara exclaimed, picking Itadori up and dragging him to the nearest clothing store.

You and Nobara searched through all the clothes you could find while Yuji awkwardly hung out in a corner.

"Hey Sensei! Think I'd look cute in this?" Nobara asked, holding up a black dress.

You nodded happily. "Hey Nobara, what do you think I'd look good in?" you asked her.

"Hmm... well... Considering your hair color and your eyes... I'd say probably a dark purple or blue. White would work as well."

After a while, you got to the bra section. "Oh!! Sensei! This would look great on you! It'd attract anyone!" Nobara exclaimed, running up to you with a black bra with a cutout in the middle.

"It's uh... a bit risky, wouldn't you say?" you asked, laughing lightly.

"Not at all! If you ever set your sights on someone special, just wear this and it's ought to entice them!" she protested.

"But—"

"Just go with it..." Yuji whispered to you.

"That'd be 37,590 yen." the checkout person told you.

"37,590 yen!?" you and Nobara exclaimed. You searched desperately for your wallet, but couldn't find it anywhere. "Oh gods... Im so sorry but—"

"Excuse me, I'll be the one paying actually." Gojo said, coming up next to you.

"Oh? Are you with them sir?"

"Heh, yeah. She's my fiance~" he cooed, wrapping an arm around you.

"Aw! You two make a lovely couple! I hope you have a good afternoon!"