Field (12)

(CHAPTER WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF S.H AND SUICIDE ATTEMPTS)

"There's someone I'd like you to meet." Suguru Geto mentioned to you earlier that day. "He can be a little... condescending at times. Please try your best to ignore that." You remember groaning loudly. Great... Suguru was introducing you to a jerk... And so, here you were, standing outside of Geto's dorm room.

"Here goes nothing..." you muttered before knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" you heard an unfamiliar voice call out from inside. The door swung open seconds later, revealing a white haired man with vibrant blue eyes. "... wait... hold on.. A girl?! Suguru! This for ya?" the man asked Suguru as he came up beside him.

Suguru pinched the corner of his brows and sighed. "No Satoru... she's the person I wanted to introduce you to, remember?"

Satoru clicked his tongue before letting out an "ah." He looked you up and down before shrugging. "... this is the special grade sorcerer you wanted me to meet? Where's... ya know... the special part?"

Suguru slapped Satoru across the back of his head. "Shut it, Satoru. Apologies Rei..."

"It's okay!" you beamed. "I don't blame him... I'm... kinda confused about that title myself!"

You laughed lightly, but Satoru took one look at you and summed up that you were hiding that you were hurt. "Right... Anywho, Suguru's told me a-lot about you. Like... it's getting kinda to a pestering point, ya know?" He stepped aside and gestured towards the dorm. "Well? Ya coming in?" Your eyes widened. How much does this guy already know about me??

When you entered the room, you saw the Wii was on and they were in the middle of playing a game. "Oh sick, what game are you playing?" you asked the two of them as they sat down.

"Oh, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, you probably have no idea what I'm eve—" Satoru started before you interrupted.

"Oh sweet! Have you already gotten to that big ass bug boss? Hated that thing..." you joked. Satoru's jaw hung open for a second before he composed himself once more.

"S-so... you do know of it?"

"Told you, Satoru..." Suguru sighed.

"Wait, have you played Shadow of The Colossus? How about God of War?" you asked, sitting down in between the pair.

"Damn... and here I thought all you would play is Mario Kart for the DS..." Satoru whistled. "Speaking of which, I could totally kick your ass in that."

"Is that a challenge?" you asked, pulling out a DS from your bag.

"Oh!? You hath come prepared?!" Satoru exclaimed. "No matter... for I will reign victorious!"

"What's with the Old English?!" Suguru laughed, pushing Satoru.
"What does thou mean?" you joked causing Satoru to burst out laughing.
"Ay!!! That's my girl!" Satoru cheered, throwing an arm around you. He pulled you closer before staring at you. "But seriously... I'm going to kick your ass. Sorry in advance~"

"We'll see about that!"

You had to admit, Satoru was good but damn was he being persistent on distracting you. Whenever you managed to get ahead of him, he'd find a way to get your attention on him, taking you away from the game. His final tactic won him the game. He plopped his head on your shoulder, making you jump and drive off the course. "Hah! And... I win!" Satoru exclaimed, getting off you. He turned to you and stuck his tongue out at you, "How's it feel to get proven wrong?!"