Jace

That day she did her part was like something so easy to remember but still it ment so much to me at least when I hugged her it felt like nothing else mattered,but her smile and her voice was something I'd wanna hear and couldn't get sick of . After school I headed to my car, my dad waiting for me,the car was silent. When we arrived home I bolted to my room where I could think straight. I decided to text her and told her about the plan to go to the beach with some friends. I was glad to hear she agreed, I wanted her and all I knew was that being friends was hard but good enough sense I never wanted to ruin the friendship we had, but sooner or later I thought telling her was best so it didn't feel like I was lying to her. After that day I decided that I'd tell her that ever-sense I met her she was the one i'd promised to keep close near me. Later that day a few minutes before I was going to pick her up I texted her.
                       Saturday 4:30 pm

Jace: hey ally u almost ready I'm about to go to pick you up.

Allison: yeah I'm ready just a bit nervous considering how long it's been sense I've talked to lees gf, but I'm sure it'll be fine plus I'll have you.

Jace: yeah I know but ur right I will be there with you if you need me.

I arrived at her house and texted her to come outside. As she walked in my car I said hey cutie jokingly,I was so happy to see her. We started driving as my heart thumped in me I decided not to say anything and the song speak for itself sense I knew my heart couldn't take me talking. I drove to the others houses I played my favorite song hoping she'd let me put my playlist after all she did have the best music taste although I never mentioned it to her because we both already knew it.

She let me play my Bruno mars which I was glad about, I started to talk to her, I'm so glad to have met you and you mean the world to me. She responded with yes I feel the exact same, I'm glad to have a good friend like you who understands me,it's like  Knowing someone so well is like having a library of their thoughts. My heart beating like a washing machine full to brim with clothes. I only ever wanted her I thought and in a way I got her. As we arrived at lees house I beeped my horn letting him know I was here,when I saw him he had a beaming smile and said hi to us, His girl running to hug him from behind,she was his neighbor. I could tell alley wasn't happy to see them together. I started to drive up to Coles house hoping he'd make me not be awkward around ally. I never openly told her about how I felt but when we we talked it felt like I knew her forever and I could talk to her about anything no barriers in the way it was like conversations came so easily. I overthought telling alley questioning my own thoughts about telling her. When we got there I said"why don't I help with the stuff everyone agreed except Allison I was glad but highly nervous,lee said everyone let's race to the beach whoever wins gets a kiss I just gave him a glare feeling a little jealous I was just happy she was with me because there was no way I was letting her run down or win. she began talking to me about how she had really moved on sense the whole thing that happened with lee and his girlfriend Tabitha. I just said"that's good leaving it in the past is better then holding a grudge towards her and to be honest we both know shes fake and it's best you found out that way instead of her showing you another way right?!" She said yes but I could tell Something was up with ally it's like she wanted to tell me something but couldn't. I had always hoped she felt the same way I did, but every time I thought that she liked me it felt one sided.