Allison

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and jace's head on my chest and his hands wrapped around my waist he slowly woke up and said oh I stayed the night?, with a confused look on his face yet he still looked fine as hell. I got up and began to speak to him."it's Monday right?". "Yes it is I'm sure my parents are wondering where I am so I think I should go home and change and then I'll just go to school late".

Ally then spoke up;

"Jace look at the time it's 12pm, I think you and me should first of all go wake my brother up and then we can just walk to the coffee place down the street but the thing is my parents don't know you stayed over, so I should I tell them you did?".

" Yes tell them and make sure to ask them if it's fine we skip today sense you want to and I'm not gonna lie it's embarrassing to be this late to school so I'm on bored I just need to call my parents and let them know I'm okey and that I'm with you". "Okey then ima go wake up Jeremiah".

I walked down the hall to Jeremiah's room to find him on his bed with crazy hair I walked towards him and said wake up it's 12 and me and jace aren't going to school so do you want to come with us to the coffee shop?. "No get out!!,hold up coffee nah I'm coming we can go in my car". "Okey then get up and put on a shirt I'll go talk to dad and Candace about everything.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and I saw both of them." Hey good morning I said nervous looking at them my dad spoke up to me."hey peach I'm glad to see your awake is Jeremiah awake yet?.
I replied with yea I woke him up a moment ago. I then said to him, I need to tell you something, we'll don't be mad jace spent the night well last night to be exact but nothing happened me and him just fell asleep is all.

My dad gave Candace a smirk which made no sense and then turned to me and said, well okey and I already knew I saw you this morning he was in your bed but I'm glad you told me but next time he better sleep on the floor. I practically almost jumped from joy that he wasn't mad I did however say, well me and Jace aren't going to school sense it's 12 and today but we are going to the coffee shop and Jeremiah is driving us there is that fine?.

He then said sure so I ran upstairs to tell Jace and he was at my door about to tell me that his parents agreed but that they were not even that mad but worried. He then said to me, I wanna talk about the kiss in the car, my heart beating against my chest faster and faster as I thought about what he said.

Okey we can talk about it just in here I signaled to come inside my room I shut the door behind me and said well tell me do you have feelings for me because I'm in love with you and I didn't know when to mention that to you but I never found the right time or place.

He responded, yes I'm in love with you with tears fallings from his face as he pulled me in close his hands on each side of my face.

But then my brother barged in and we pulled away so fast and all my brother said was let's go I want coffee don't you ?!.