Breakfast Re-do

Ella 

After II calmed down enough, Mrs. Black pulled back and looked at me, and I felt her anger. 

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have said anything,"  I blurted out, feeling regret

she paused, "Sorry baby, I am not mad at you, and I am sorry it seemed like it." 

"its ok I forgive you" I replied with a small smile. 

she seemed lost in thought for a second before a huge smile appeared on her face, " I have an idea, if your willing to try it" 

"um what is is because I hate surprises" I asked skepticaly 

"Let me feed you" she replied back immeiedly 

this scared me, why it I don't want to feel guilty. Did she not listen. 

"hold up hear me out, you said that picking up utentusils is a trigger, but what if i do it and you just eat it, that way you don't have to touch them, thus preventing you from being guilty" 

Thoughts swarmed my head. I ddnt know what to do 

"please try, I need you to eat something you a twig, and extremely malnourished"  she begged, I could her the desperation in her voice. 

I looked down. "I don't want to be fed like a baby," I whispered. 

she gently force me to look up, what was that, i need you to look at me when your talking 

I closed my eyes not quite trusting myself to talk while where staring at each other, " I don't want to be fed like a baby" 

"Open your eyes sweetheart" 

I opened them, she was smiling. 

"don't worry it won't feel like that, besides you are already my baby" 

I blushed hard and looked down. 

she just cooed, "Aww, my baby is hiding from me." She grinned. 

"yes, you can feed me," I responded. 

she smiled even harder. "Perfect, but first, let me make some new French toast; I don't want you eating soggy food." 

with that she got up and a few minutes later there was fresh plate, of french toast.

"now I want you to try something while we do this" 

I nodded, my body tense. 

"as I feed you I want you to focus on the flavor, trying to pick out whats in it, this will help your body focus, force your body to enjoy this and hopefully it will help you eat a little easier in the future. 

"ok" 

She smiled, and cut a piece, she made sure it had plenty of cream before carefully lifting it up to my lips. 

"open please" 

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth where she slid the piece of bread in my mouth. 

I didn't chew,  I closed my eyes and just simply let it sit on my tongue, letting the flavors come together one at a time, the crunch from the eggs, the cinnimon, the sweet cream, the syrup I chewed once combining the flavors, again breaking it down, I repeated this process until it there was no more to chew.  

I opened my eyes, and smiled that was the best bite of food I have ever had. 

"it worked, I actually enjoyed it, I don't even remember the last time a piece of food tasted that good" 

She returned my smile,  "perfect now lets finished this now open" 

I listened opening my mouth for her to put another piece in, repeating the same process of the first bite, leaving me just as satisfied.