Pre meeting jitters.

Amelia

Ella was so damn cute, and scared, we were just now leaving for the restaurant, I could feel ella fighting herself, her emotions were I between scared and calm.

I grabbed be hand while driving with the other.

"Your ok, I will be there"

She sighed "Thank you and I know it is just, what happens if those people are there"

I gripped her tighter "even if they are nothing will happen I will make sure of it"

She nodded "thank you" She whispered softly

I pulled up to the restaurant a few mintues later, and I felt her senses heightened, she was scared like really scared not like nervousscared but fear for you life scared , something was not right.

I got to the other side opening the door and hugging her tightly

"Ella I can feel that something is wrong, can you tell me"

She just clung to me tighter.

"What if- what if they make me tell them what happened" She stuttered out gently

"Then you tell them, because they deserve the truth, I am sure that is the whole reason why were her so that the alpha can get both sides of what happened"

She calmed substantially, causing me break a small smile. And she pulled back.

"Your right, thank you, I was probably overthinking"

My smile disappeared, when i felt her disappointment "baby, it is ok, you had some thing really traumatizing happen to you, and that alone make you strong."

She didn't say anything but pulled me onto another hug, her head finding my shoulder

I smiled she was so cute.

I glanced at the time 6:08, oops where a bit late.

"Ella baby, we have to go inside where already a little bit late"

She blushed embarrassed, but then nodded, getting out of the car grabbing my hand letting me lead her inside