Meeting

Mrs black

After I dropped ella off, regardless of how I felt, I went home to finsih grading papers.

It took a lot of will power to leave her alone like that. She has been through a lot, and knowing that she trust me even if it is only a little bit is enough to make me smile brighter then the moon.

She is so cute, and she is clingy and I love it. Even yesterday night when she was hugging me like I was her only life source made me feel so good, and the fact that she accepts me as a vampire and still wants to be around me.

Ring ring

My phone pulls me out of my thoughts .

I answered it not looking at the color I'd.

"Oh thank God you answered we have a problem" it was Amy my older sister. 

"What is it" I answered sternly

"Well remember those guys you knocked out yesterday?"

"Yeah"

"Well apparently one of them was the alpha  of them red moon packs mate"

"What" I hissed, no no no this cannot be happening

"I didn't smell wolf on him?"

I questioned, this could be a huge problem.

"Yeah well it is because his mate has been gone for a month visiting another pack and they weren't mated so the smell must have faded or was covered up by the alcohol they were drinking"

"So, I didnt know, and besides  he was about to hurt ella"

The thought of yesterday has my blood boiling those bitches were going to rape her.

"Yeah well, his mate wants to talk to you tomorrow something about making you guys even"

"Stupid wolves"

Wolves usually keep to themselves, I don't know much about them, I just know that there are serious creatures, and while I am stronger and faster then them, I really do not want any problems with wolves especially not a alpha.

"how are those guys from yesterday anyways, dead right?"

"Well let's just say that I found out in time for them to heal in the hospital, they just have a bunch of ribs broken, they will be in there for a couple weeks" 

"I wish it was more then that"

"I agree, they were going to hurt your mate, speaking of witch when am I going to meet her formally"

I stopped to think

"I don't know she is still really shy"

"Aww well come on I can't wait to be the favorite aunt"

Amy is also part of the mmlg community and her and her mate/husband have there own litle that is not  there mate, but still apart of there relationship.

"I don't know she is still very scared and is still barely comfortable around me"

"Oh, well that is ok, Emma needs a new play buddy so when she comfortable she better come over"

"Yeah yeah she will, in the mean time where does the alpha want to meet"

"At a restaurant tomorrow at 6"

"I can't, I am meeting ella at the same time"

"About that, the alpha also want you to bring ella"

"NO, absolutely not, she cannot be there"

"Well you don't have a choice, you have to respect them, it could be worse If you don't go and bring her"

I sighed knowing she is right. The thing with wolves is the for the most part don't cause that much trouble, as long as you show them respect, they beleive in give respectget respect, obviously there are some wolves that don't fall into that category.

"OK, send me the address, and I will talk to ella"