CHAPTER 4

"Aaye toh kayi karne idhar
Dil e bekaraar ki dawa
Shab se sheher hote hi magar
Baari baari saare ho gaye hawa"

"Cheeku bhaiya." Called Shambhavi with a surprisingly calm voice but there was anger present and everyone knows it.

"Aapse toh main baad me nipatungi." Shambhavi whispered to him as he was sitting right next o her.

Virat visibly gulped. He is only scared of some people in his life and on the top of list was Shambhavi.

"Haan bhaiya. Aaya tha but maine reject kar diya." Shambhavi said.

"Very rudely as Sanjay Manjrekar told us." Rahul added.

"Tune bataya nahi hume, Bhavi." Yuvi said.

"Kyunki itni badi baat nahi thi bhaiya. Main waise bhi yahan se kahi nahi jaane waali." Shambhavi said.

"Par tumhe hume batana chahiye tha na." Rohit said.

"Accha sorry ki maine aapko nahi bataya." Shambhavi apologised.

"Uske peeche mat pado tum sab. Maine bola tha na batane ko." Sakshi said.

"Haan aate hi Bhavi told us." Hazel said.

"We asked her not to tell you guys because of this only." Anushka said.

"You guys over react so much I swear." Athiya said.

"Bechaari ko saans to lene do. Maang li na maafi usne." Ritika defended.

The sisters pressed their lips and turned down their head to stop laughing at their brothers betrayed and bewildered looks. The tense atmosphere of the dining table was broken by one and only Saina Sharma.

"Aap logo ko pata hai? Mujhe Sanjana Bhabhi sports journalism ki training de rahi hai." Saina told happily.

The table bursted out laughing and congratulated her.

After a while everyone went to their respective houses and The Dhoni Family also retired to their bedrooms. Shambhavi was about to lay down when she received Ishan's call.

(Normal:- Shambhavi
Italics:- Ishan)

"Hello"

"Haan behen. Kaha hai?"

"Ghar pe. Tu bata?"

"Club me. Aaja yaar."

"Kon kon hai?"

"Main, Shubi, Yashashvi, Dhruv and very reluctant Devdutt and Washington."

"Chal thik hai. I'm sneaking out."

"Haan aaja. Bye."

Shambhavi cut the call and dressed up for the club.