CHAPTER 5

"Phenka nayaa paasa
Phir de gayi jhansa
Aivein mujhe phansa
Teri aisi ki ho taisi zindagi

Phenka nayaa paasa
Phir de gayi jhansa
Aivein mujhe phansa
Chirkut zindagi, you know.. "

Rays of sunshine that was peeking through the blinds woke Shambhavi up from her deep slumber. Shambhavi sat on the bed and saw that her naked body was covered up with a duvet. She remembered the last night event and a small smile came onto her face. 'He is quite cute' Shambhavi thought. She dressed up and went out of the bedroom. She saw Washington making breakfast.

"Good morning, Shambhavi. Do you want breakfast?" Washington asked.

"No yaar, thank you. I think I'm going to head out." Shambhavi said.

"Okay. Are you okay? Any pain or something." Washi asked.

"I think certain someone was quite careful so no I'm not in pain." Shambhavi said and smiled.

"Anyway, I should head out." Shambhavi said.

"Bye, Bhavi." Washington said in a soft voice.

Washington smiled. Shambhavi bid him goodbye and went outside his of his flat. The moment she walked, she saw Shubman coming out of the apartment in the front. They both looked at each other and was shocked. Shubman smirked.

"Oh! The good girl does have a bad side." Shubman said.

"Fucking shut your trap before I do something I will regret." Shambhavi threatened.

"But why should I?" Shubman asked.

Before Shambhavi could reply, a girl came out of Shubman's room. Shambahvi smirked and opened the camera of her phone when Shubman was not watching. She clicked pictures when the girl kissed Shubman and left.

"You are not going to tell anyone anything because I have these photos." 

Shambhavi showed him the photos making Shubman's eyes go wide.

"And I will send it to Sri. Your perfect image in her eyes will shatter. Then I will send this to Virat bhaiya." Shambhavi smirked.

"You bitch! Sri will soon left you. Tujhe woh didi bulana hi chhod degi." Shubman said

"She will never left me. Sisters before Man whores." Shambhavi said.

"Also she didn't break our friendship when I was tutoring her then she will never. Cause I was a nightmare during that period. Apni harkate sudharo, Shubman. Srijani jaisi ladki tumhare jaise ladko ko deserve nahi karti. They deserve someone better. Aur agar Srijani chahiye then reform yourself." Shambhavi said.

She was about to leave when the door of the adjacent apartment opened and Yashashvi, Dhruv, Devdutt and Riyan walked out.

"Shambhu didi? Aap yahan?" Devdutt asked.

"Woh main-" 

Before Shambhavi could complete her sentence, the door behind her opened and Washi came out.

"All good guys? Bhavi, tum abhi tak gayi nahi?" Washi asked.

Shambhavi pressed her tounge on the wall of her cheeks. Yash, Dhruv, Dev and Riyan finally analysed the situation and realisation dawn upon them.

"Shambhu didi! Naughty, naughty." Riyan teased.

Dhruv snickered but was silenced by Dev.

"Shambhu didi, aap kis line me aa gyi." Yashashvi teased.