CHAPTER 6

Mahendra Singh Dhoni can bear anything but what he can't bear something that involves his loved ones escpecially the three girls in his life. So you can imagine the stress he was facing when he saw his sister is not in the house, no one saw her and her car was gone. 'Did she leave him? Why would she leave him?' were the questions revolving in his mind. He was drowing in the abysses of question. 

Mahi was surprised when he got a call from Shikhar Dhawan. He furrowed his eyebrows and picked up the call.

"Haan Shikhi, kaise ho?" Mahi asked.

"Bhaiya." Came a female voice from the other side.

Mahi finally heave a sigh of relief.

"Kahan chali gayi thi tum, Avi? Kitne calls kiye tumhe? Kitne logo se pucha. Tumhara phone off kyu hai?" Mahi asked.

"Sorry bhaiya. Early morning drive ke liye nikali thi. Gaadi kharab ho gayi. Shikhi bhaiya ka ghar paas me tha toh wahan chali gayi. Phone dead ho gaya tha mera." Shambhavi explained.

"Chalo koi nahi ab waapas aa jaao." Mahi said.

Shambhavi cut the call and gave the phone to a very suspicious Shikhar Dhawan.

"Thank you bhaiya." Shambhavi said.

"Yeh sab toh thik hai. Sahi batao kaha thi tum?" Shikhar asked.

"I told you na. I was out for an early morning drive." Shambhavi said.

"Club ke kapde pehen kar? Mujhse toh jhut mat bolo Bhavi." Shikhar said.

"Yes, I was at a club." Shambhavi admitted.

"And then?" Shikhar pressed.

"With Washington Sundar." Shambhavi said, not looking into his eyes.

"Doing what?" Shikhar asked.

Shambhavi widened her eyes. Shikhar furrowed his eyebrows and then realisation hit him.

"HEY BHAGWAAN!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bhaiya ko mat batana na please Shikhi bhaiya." Shambhavi pleaded.

"PAR KYU?" 

"Please na Shikhi bhaiya." Shambhavi pleaded again.

"Accha thik hai. I'll keep quite." Shikhar reassured.

Shikhar dropped her home and bid her goodbye.

The minute Shambhavi entered she was pulled into a hug by her brother.

"Kitni baar kaha hai jaha jaaya karo bata diya karo. Kitne trollers hai baahar. Tumhe sab jaante hai, koi pehchan jaata toh? Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?" Mahi asked. 

Shambhavi felt guilty when she saw her brother crying. She hugged him again tightly.

"I'm sorry, bhaiya. Aaj ke baad kabhi nahi jaaungi bina bataye." Shambhavi said.

Mahi kissed the crown of her head.

"Jaa apni bhabhi ko mana le. Tumse baat karne ko nahi raazi hai." Mahi said.

Shambhavi nodded and saw Sakshi in the garden.

"Bhabhi." Shambhavi said and hugged her from behind.

"Hatt jaao mere paas se. Mere se baat mat karna." Sakshi shrugged her off.

"Par Bhabhi mai-"

"Mar gayi Bhabhi." Sakshi said.

Shambhavi got this from her.

"Accha sorry na. Aage se nahi karungi aisa kuch." Shambhavi again hugged her from behind.

Sakshi tried to escape but could not. Sakshi eventually gave up and smiled a little.