CHAPTER 14

"Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Know that water's sweet, but blood is thicker
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do"

Shambhavi was sitting on the bay window of her room in Ranchi. She was looking outside in the backyard where Ziva was playing with Saakshi.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni entered into his sister's room and saw her sitting on the bay window looking outside.

"Avi, kya dekh rahi ho baccha?" Mahi asked.

"Kuch nahi bhaiya. Bas Ziva aur Bhabhi khel rahe hai, wahi dekh rahi hu." Shambhavi replied.

Mahi sat in front of her and held her hands.

"Mujhe pata hai ki tera bilkul jaane ka mann nahi hai. What Cheeku, Ro and all did was something unexpected but they deserve forgiveness, right?" Mahi said.

Shambhavi sighed and nodded.

"Tum unko abhi mat maaf karo because they deserve this treatment but eventually kar dena." Mahi said.

"Don't worry, bhaiya. Main unse jyada gussa nahi reh sakti. Waise bhi I talked to Aashu, Sri, Sai and Nimmi. Aashu, Sri and Sai said that Ro bhaiya, Vi bhaiya and Rah bhaiya feel really bad. Maaf kar dungi but itni aasaani se nahi." Shambhavi said.

"Tum itni badi kab ho gayi pata hi nahi chala." Mahi said with a sad smile.

"Toh kya hua? Main toh abhi bhi aapke liye choti bacchi hi hu." Shambhavi said and hugged Mahi.

"Aur humesha rahogi." Mahi said.

"You know, you're the best brother, best husband, best father, best friend and best captain in this whole world." Shambhavi said.

Mahi smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Waise ek baat batau?"

"Haab bolo na."

"Main badi ho rahi hu, toh aap bhi toh buddhe ho rahe hai." Shambhavi teased.

"Accha main buddha ho raha hu?" Mahi asked and pounced on Shambhavi.

Shambhavi narrowly escaped from Mahi's grip and ran downstairs. Mahi was chasing her and he was coming close. Shambhavi opened the backyard door and ran outside. The dogs stood up in alarm when they saw Shambhavi coming out of the backyard door, running but then they saw Mahi behind her and they joined the chase as well.

Shambhavi hid behind Sakshi.

"Bhabhi bachaiye." Shambhavi said.

She pushed Sakshi into Mahi's arm and Mahi caught her.

"Oh ho. Moment hai bhai, moment hai." Shambhavi teased.

"Moment ki bacchi. Idhar aa. Tujhe bachaya aur tune mere ko ki dhokha de diya." Sakshi said and started chasing Shambhavi.

Shambhavi laughed and went towards Ziva. She clasped Ziva's hand into hers and started running with a giggling Ziva.

Mahi was smiling looking at the scene. He couldn't ask for a better family.

Mahi bhai ke aage koi bol sakta hai??? Mahi bhaiiiiiiiii.

Happy birthday to one of my idol, Mahendra Singh Dhoni. I hope you receive all the happiness that you deserve.💓

Thank you so much for reading.

Please vote and comment 🙏.