6

A/n: sorry for the late update again had to study lol and I did not write the stupid test because I got sick yay 😝(I have my final exam tomorrow💀)
——————————————————
⚠️TW: CHARACTER DEATH, SUICIDE THOUGHTS AND ATTEMPT⚠️

Sunghoon was running through the hospital to his mother's room. He didn't want to believe the doctor on the call. He was lying right. Sunghoon was sure as soon as he'll step in her room she'll lay there with that welcome smile like the past days.

After he finally reached her room he rushed in. He has to make sure that he was right.
He slowly walked towards her bed.
With every step he took his hope of her being okay faded away.

He stopped right next to her. He knelt down and took her hand. It was so cold that he wanted to cry.
"Mum", he said quietly while shaking her hand lightly.
"Mum wake up", he said with a cracking voice. He had to prove that she wasn't dead. He had to prove the doctors wrong.

Sunghoon started to shake her harder. She had to open her eyes.
"You can stop now yeah", he said.
He didn't know when he started crying but he couldn't stop.

"C'mon mum!", he screamed and with every second that passed his heart broke more. "You can't die now mum, please" he cried but she never rejected.

"Sunghoon-ah c'mon you have to stand up. We have to move her", one of her doctors said but Sunghoon couldn't care less at the moment he just didn't want to leave her.

"Hey", another doctor said while putting his hand on his shoulder, "it's time kid."
Sunghoon couldn't say goodbye he wasn't ready. How could they expect him to leave her alone and say goodbye.

He started to hold her tighter as one of the doctors tried to pull him away from her.

After a while they finally got Sunghoon to let go which only ended up with him screaming at them to let him go. Sunghoon could only watch how they took her away. How they took her away from him.

And Sunghoon couldn't take it anymore and broke down. Everything afterwards was a blurry.

୨୧

Heeseung couldn't get rid of his thoughts with Sunghoon. How couldn't he it was complete bullshit. Why would he even think about something like that. Why the hell would he even think about coming back for Sunghoon. He didn't even loose a single thought about him the last years. So why the fuck now.

"Heeseung? Hello earth to Heeseung!", Jay said while shaking him. "What", Heeseung asked like why was Jay doing that?!" "What you've been zooming out for almost 20 minutes! Maybe you should get yourself checked you could've an owie with your head", Jay said while laughing his ass of and earning a slap form Heeseung o. The back of his head.

"Dude?!?!", Jay said with a shocked look on his face. "What? It wasn't even hard", Heeseung said.
"Anywayyy...wanna tell me what you thought about mhm?", Jay said with a stupid grin on his face.
"No... it was nothing just some stupid thoughts", Heeseung said while unlocking his phone.

Does Sunghoon still have the same number he had years ago when he send the letter with his phone number. If he did maybe Heeseung could text him.

Heeseung didn't realise he got caught up in his thoughts again until he heard an annoyed sigh from Jay.

Was he talking to Heeseung the whole time? A wave of panic rushed through his body. "Relax, i stopped talking some minutes ago", Jay assured him. That calmed Heeseung down.

Maybe he really has a problem with his head. I mean there was no way he would think about Sunghoon so intense.

"You know what Jay I go out and get some fresh air", Heeseung said while patting Jay's shoulder. He gave him a last smile and left.

୨୧

Some hours have passed since Sunghoon left the hospital. He didn't know where he should go so he just walked around.

Sunghoon often felt sad or empty but never has he felt so sad and empty like he did right now.

He was just walking around. He didn't notice how the sun went down and how the streetlights went on but he didn't care anyway.

What was even his reason to live now that his mother died.
Everything he did for her to get better and healthy was now worth nothing.

She was the only reason he hasn't killed himself yet. And now she was gone.

So why doesn't he follow her. It would be the only smart thing to do in his stupid life.

Maybe he should really kill himself.

The thoughts started to cloud his mind. He was so in his thoughts he didn't even realise he arrived at a bridge.

He slowly climbed over the rail.
(is that the world?)
Sunghoon took a relieved breath. He was finally going to be free. No more returning to his house and father. No more bullies. No more thoughts that would eat him up every night. No more pain.

He was going to see his mum again but this time healthy and happy.
How he misses her smiles.

He took a step forward. Even though he was still holding onto the rail he never felt that happy and relieved in his life.

He slowly let go of the rail with his left hand. Shortly after his right hand followed. All it took now was a finally step.

And Sunghoon took it .

He waited for the impact of the water but it never came. Someone was holding his arm.
Someone stopped him.
Why.
Why did someone have to stop him.

The person slowly pulled him onto the bridge again.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!", that guy screamed at him and somehow the voice sounded so familiar to Sunghoon that he wanted to cry.

"Hey answer me!", The guy said again and Sunghoon wanted to cry at how familiar he sounded but his mind was so foggy that he couldn't think at all.

The guy knelt down in front of Sunghoon and looked right into his eyes. That guy looked so familiar that he blinked multiple times to adjust his eyes.

"Hey Sunghoon-ah", the guy said and everything clicked in Sunghoon's mind.

——————————————————

Well guys I promise to upload regularly after all my final exams are done which is next week on Friday but regardless I try to update n this week regular till Wednesday because of my English final so yeah

The memorial album is so good!!!!
STRAM LUCIFER!!!
(Or don't if you boycott like me because of that guy✌️)

Emy ୨୧

#alleyesonrafah