His Not Crazy

-Warning-
-Contains Negative:-Sadism,human organ, cruelty,killer & a lot

o==[]::::::::::::::::>▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一⌐╦╦═─

After a school lesson i went to my apartment by the way i'm from japan,i was mix (JB) brunei japan.

I come to new york for continue my study at the univercity

I stop on the street and hide near the abandoned mall when i saw there 3 random guy get angry and call the old man crazy,i feel pity.

When they gone,i walk faster toward the man to help

"Who are you,why are you here it a dangerous place,what your name?" he take a breath,he look tired and sad.

"I'm Boonsri,i just went to go back to my apartement it near by,that why i'm here and i'm a univercity student,let me help you please...."

"I'm not crazy..." his start to cry silently,i try to hold my tears and help the man to standup.

It hurt when i saw this old man,he shouldn't be in this area,he must had a lot of rest.

"I'm sorry,can i know do you have a kid?.."

"They kill him!,they kill my son!!..." He cry loudly,make my heartbroken,in the end of the day i bring him to my apartement.

"Thank you...." he said silently while drink a cup of tea

"Whose them?" I start to ask after he done drink

"They rich,they had a guard,servant, their bloodline are not random people.."

"I will help you,i know your not crazy.."

"you can't help me...,you can't" silent

"insiders have more opportunities than the outsiders...and i was just a poor old man,i don't have money..but i'm not crazy,no one believe me they call me crazy..." i give him a hug,i was so sad,it was pain to heard that,they kill his son.

His right I'm just the outsider but I never give up,I try my best to help

A few minute later

We eat together,the man name is Mr Harry but then we stop eating when we suddently heard the women scream outside.

Well,my window aparment was actually wide open so that why we can heard someone scream.

I went toward the window to look what happen outside.

There a women wearing a green jacket and shawl on her neck,she running away from someone and the women been shot from behind.

The women dead in a prone position but I don't see who did it

Until the man appear,I can't see the face,he wore all black,black cap and mask,he pull both of the women leg and drag the dead women.

There a blood too

We was shock about what just happen, there no one outside and no one will know about it.

By the way my apartment was on the third floor

I close the curtain slowly,not saying anything

I want to buy a cloth for Mr.Harry but I extinguish my intention,after what happen today I decide to just stay in the apartment,for our safety and our own good.

Whose know the man is still in the field of outside apartmen.

I also lock the door

To be continue...