The Father

The next morning

It was holiday,i went to the mall to buy a clothes for the man after a few minute i come out.

I heard a male voice screaming on the alley,i decide to put all the stuff near the trash bin.

Then i walk through the alley,there a
harmonica wire fence

(Illustration)

I hide at harmonica wire fence which covered with wood on the left,I don't knoe how to explain

Example like

(Illistration)

A little but like this but there no leaf

I saw a group of a young man,I can't count how many of them, they look like 24 above.

And there 2 women,the first wearing a fit long red side slit dress,elegant,had tatto on her arm,blonde hair white heel and pale skin.

The second one is a ginger hair, charming,pale skin,black heel and talking about her cloth she wear black crop top and fitted mini black skirt and she had tatto on her right leg.

The man whose screaming was surrounding by the group,he on his knees.

His nose bleeding,bruised face and his chest has a wound like someone just slice his chest with a dagger and he look up at the man infront of him.

To be honest the man who stand infront of him was good looking,i can't take my eyes on it and he had tatto around his neck.

Suddently this guy let just say the leader kick him on the shoulder make him lay in the ground and the question make me shivering.

"Before you die..." said with a poker face staring at him and start to ask

"Ab+ or O?" isn't a blood type

"A..." i don't think he should answer but it too late

"Did you know that O is more delicious then the other blood type,oh....forget about it,do you have kids?..." silent

"Do you have a kids?.." the leader keep asking him,i can see the man feel hesitated to answer.

It make it look suspicious,like why asking that kind of question man

And finally he just nodded

"That what i want,just answer easy right....you know what,don't worry we take care of her okay...." he know but why he ask then.

"What did you do to my daughter?..."

"Nothing,we just want to take care of her that all..."

"For what,what do you want?!..."

"for cover..."

"What do you mean,she just a kids!"

"To cover all our black markets, we use a kids and that the reason we use her.."

He yelled and cursed all of them and in the end the he dead

One of the guy shoot both of his leg make him in pain and scream

There also the process which the leader pry the man eyes but it not done yet.

The group also brutally beat him up,the leaders was just watching,the 2 women was silent not doing anything.

There also 3 man who just watching the scene,1 the blonde,2 red hair and the third is orange hair.

After the man been beat up,3 man step in front of him,the red hair slide up the man shirt then stab the man on the stamoch.

A lot of blood squirt out,they also take his organ while the man still alive until the man dead.

The organ been put in the black container

I get goosebump

Just hope the daughter is safe and no
injuries

To be continue...