Foreigner

I decide to walk quietly a far from the alley withouth being caught,I take all my shopping beg and call the police but my phone was low battery.

So,I have no choice but to keep walk when i was a far from the place I run,when to my apartment closed the door.

Take a deep breath

"I don't want to dead..." I said to myself

I sit on the couch,calm myself down and I went to see Mr Harry in the bedroom he still sleep,I hope he like my gift and I have thought of him like my own father.

I went to the living room and put the gift on the couch then get out from my room apartment to meet the owner to borrow the phone.

Then in rush I call the police,tell them about the alley and what happen but i not come with the police officer.

Because I don't want to get caught by the group so I just decide to tell the whole story what I saw and go back into my apartment.

The next day of school,I went to canteen and saw on the Tv that the case is about the man that I saw yesterday on the alley.

I know if his daughter found out that her father is dead,she will be so sad

It already on the news.

His organ has been taken but they still can't find the culprit,make me felt a surge of anxiety.

I can't hold it anymore that I was faint

When I open my eyes I was in the rest room,and the teacher her name is Miss Sara,she ask me what happen and she tell me that Mike lift me up and bring me here.

Mike is my classmate and he ask me if I'm alright

"I'm fine...." I said quietly

"Are you sure,your face is pales.."

"Yesterday...."

"What happen,it okay just tell me maybe I can help.."

"It nothing..,I'm fine..." I smile but I still upset that the culprit has not been captured

"Boonsri?..." I look at the teacher

"If you need anything just tell me okay?.." I nodded slowly

Fast forward

Time to go home,I run faster to get to my apartment and bump into someone, surprisedly it the leader that I saw into the alley.

"Sorry..." I bow to show that I really sorry

He smile while staring at me from up to down

Now he lean to me

"Are you blind hmm?.."

"No...I'm really sorry..." *shake my head a little

Slowly walk while look down but he block my way.

"I didn't mean it, it was un accidentant.." he still smile

I get shiver when he get so close to me that our nose touch,he know it but he don't care.

"Your foreigner,I know it by looking at your face...gorgeous..asian..rare.."

"Don't make any trouble here if you do, you can only be killed or a second choice you can't go to your homeland anymore and stay here forever.." He ruffle my hair.

Then look at my (UNI) ID card

"Go faster darling..."

"Before I change my mind,..." he said with a cold voice,I walk faster and run away until I get into my apartment.