5

"So, Kagome, why do you think I'm hot?" Bsnkotsu asked, smirking.

She blushed heavily as she glared at him. "It doesn't matter what you look like, but you're still my enemy!"

"Oh, yeah? You look like you need something needy." He teased.

"Quit teasing me, Bankotsu. You know full well we're not friends!" She protested.

"It looks like we are, cherry blossom," he replied, grinning.

"It's Kagome! Not cherry blossom!" She protested again.

"Then why do you smell like cherry blossom?" Bankotsu questioned her.

Her eyes widened. Damn, I forgot I'm wearing cherry blossoms perfume...

Suddenly, she felt a slight pain in her lower parts. It's happening to her again. However, she was in heat when she needed someone to make love with her. But with Bankotsu? There is no way she could use him for pleasure. That would be horrible if she did.

Bankotsu noticed. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I should head back. The others are probably wondering where I was." When she was about to leave, she felt being grabbed in the hand by Bankotsu who stopped her from leaving.

"You are not going anywhere until you say so," Bankotsu demanded the truth.

She gulped, scared to tell him how she felt. Not only she want to tell him about her feelings for Bankotsu.