1

It was the middle of spring and cherry blossoms had already bloomed along with Inuyasha and the gang traveling around the feudal era to gather the Shikon Jewel shards.

"We should get some rest. I need a hot bath." Kagome said, feeling worn out of traveling.

"I agree with you fully," Sango said.

"We don't have time to rest! We have shards to find!" Inuyasha protested.

"Sit, boy," Kagome said.

Inuyasha face-fist to the ground.

"Of course, it's getting dark, also. We need to build up the fire." Miroku said.

Inuyasha groaned in defeat.

With that, Sango and Kagome took off to get a hot bath in the hot spring. It had been a while since they had been in there. When the two girls fully undressed, they ended up sinking into the hot water and started to feel relaxed.

While this was going on, Kagome felt something inside of her unexpectedly. She had been acting so strange lately. She felt like she needed someone to love her, even with Inuyasha, but she knew his heart always belonged to Kikyo.

Sango noticed her expression and she began to worry a bit. "What's wrong, Kagome?"

"N-Nothing... I was feeling a bit sick, I guess."

"Are you sure? Do you need to go home?" Sango asked, worried.

She shook her head. "I'll get better tomorrow. I just hope I don't feel too sick, anyway. I needed some rest."

Sango nodded. "Okay. Let me know if you don't feel good, I'll let Inuyasha know so he'll take you back to your era."

She nodded back. "Okay."