6

Should I tell him? No! I can't tell him in here. Inuyasha and the others will know what I was doing. Kagome thought nervously, she was facing Bankotsu who demanded the truth.

"We should go somewhere far away, so Inuyasha and the others won't know where we are," Kagome suggested.

"Sure. Let's go." With that, he and Kagome quickly left the dark forest to find a faraway place, so they could talk together in private.

Within a few minutes, they found a type of place where no one else would find them. The waterfall. The water hidden the cave. The water could wash the essence away. Neither can hear their voices.

Kagome saw the thin mattress and the blanket lying on the cold ground. She was confused about why mattresses and a blanket were there inside the cave of the waterfall.

"This is where I sleep here," Bankotsu said, pointing at his bed

"I see." With that, they sat on the bed and began their short chat.

"Now can you tell me what's going on and why you were in pain?" Bankotsu questioned, folded his arms together.

She looked at nervously and then looked at her foot. As she looked at him again with her face blushing heavily, she began to tell him the truth. She also wants to admit her feelings for him. Instead, she went and pressed her lips gently against Bankotsu's.

His eyes widened at the gesture, but before he could kiss back she pulled away from him.

"I love you, Bankotsu. I have fallen in love with you since we first met and I want to make you mine." She stopped speaking for a little bit before continuing. "That is if you'll have me"

Bankotsu smiled at her as he kissed her back, but harder than she had. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he did her waist pulling her closer to him. He nipped and pulled at her bottom lip with his teeth hoping for her to open her mouth, asking her for permission.

Kagome opened her mouth allowing him in as she accepted it. She moaned as his tongue massaged hers. After that, they had to separate for air though.

"Is that enough?" Bankotsu asked while smirking knowing that it wasn't enough for him or her.

She shook her head with no, so she pulled him into a deep kiss. When they broke the kiss she spoke. "If you don't take me right now. I'll have to force you."

He grinned knowing that she'll probably do just that. "Feisty one, aren't you?" He asked although it was more of a statement than a question.

With that, Bankotsu removed his kimono and his armor while she removed hers. After that, she brought her lips to his again. They once again met in a fiery kiss.

Bankotsu moved his mouth from her lips to her neck and nipped and sucked at it making her moan. Although it was soft and he could hardly hear her. He moved one hand towards her breast and lightly massaged it. He tweaked the nipple with the same hand. He nipped his way down her throat and onto her other breast where he bit and tugged at it.

Kagome moaned slightly louder, but not loud enough for him. He removed her from his mouth and brought her up for a kiss again. However, he let his finger slide inside of her. She winced in pain as she felt it slide in.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked curiously.

She nervously nodded. "Yes."

"I'll be gentle then." He removed his finger and replaced it with his mouth. He bit on her clit while pressing two fingers inside of her, moving them back and forth at a slow pace.

She couldn't take it anymore and bucked against his hand signaling that she wanted him inside of her. However, he wouldn't do it. Not just yet. He wanted her to scream his name for him before he went inside of her.

Bankotsu removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue letting it slide as far as it would go. Kagome moaned his name but still didn't scream it like he wanted her to. She finally screamed his name out as her orgasm hit her. He lapped up her juices as he went back up to kiss her lips again, but this time gently.

"Are you ready for this?" Bankotsu asked.

"Y-Yes..." With that, he entered her as he met a barrier and with one sharp thrust, it broke. She began to scream out in pain, but he silenced it with a kiss bringing her into another passionate kiss. He stayed still until she began to move signalling that it was his turn to move as well.

She moaned loudly as his manhood moved in and out of her at a slow torturous pace. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Harder," Kagome breathed out.

Bankotsu complied with her wish and pulled out only to thrust back in harder than before. He didn't want to hurt her, but he just couldn't help himself. He was fucking her senseless.

She didn't care about the pain. It felt incredibly good. Moaning his name, she bucked her hips in time with his. He bent down and kissed her again, but gently. It was the opposite of what his hips were doing.

He could feel her clamp down on him knowing that her climax was near. That made him thrust in harder and faster than before. He was on the edge as well.

Kagome screamed out his name as her climax took over her. He groaned out her name as well as he shot his hot seed into her womb. When he was finished filling her up, he removed himself from her. He lay down on the bed and pulled her close to him. He was now hers forever.

We didn't use protection, Kagome thought then realized. She could get pregnant soon and become the mother of Bankotsu's kids. Inuyasha will be furious if he finds out about it. It doesn't matter to her, anymore. What matters to her is to be with Bankotsu.

Kagome yawned tiredly. "I'm tired. I should head back to Inuyasha and the others."

"Then why dont you sleep with me just now?" Bankotsu said, pulling the blankets over them as sleep overcame the two of them.