< HER >
Trigger warning: Mentions of rape, harassment and self-harm.
•••~•••
4 years later...
"You know I can't, Josie. The kids are turning 9 next month and I need to send my girl to her Ballet Class the next day. My August's schedule is full, I have to decline." I sighed as I reasoned.

I really can't join her next month to this so called party of her that I sure as hell involves me being wasted. I shivered as I recall the last time I went to clubbing with her.

"Don't be a bummer, Vee. You know why I chose you over Michelle and Andy." she rolled her eyes and ate her cutted steak.

Ironically, I met Josie, Michelle, Andy and Stephan 2 years ago because of a crazy miunderstanding.

I almost got into a cat-fight with Michelle and Josie just because they thought that I was Stephan's new girl who had Andy been crying for a week, as dramatic as it sounds, but indeed, that's what happned.

Turns out, there never was a new girl, it's just a stupid prank of Andy and Stephan pulled off for these war freak ladies. Later on they apologized and I became part of the group a day after. They do pranks with each other, and it still kept on happening.

I'm now one of the poor victims of it, unfortunately.

This woman is currently asking me, for more than an hour, to be her plus one on this party she was invited in. That is because she and I can practically hold our liquors well while the other three are hopeless with alcohol.

I love drinking and partying ever since my teenage days and now that I have them to party with, it was awesome, but I'm a mother already.

I can't enjoy it properly since I have to be a good version towards my kids and I can't have them seeing me going home drunk.

"Like I said, I have kids to worry about every singe day, Jo. They're growing up that means no more babysitting. And since we're in the topic of plus ones, go get yourself a man, dummy." I rolled my eyes, "You can't just drag me anywhere with drinking because I have three kids with me, waiting at my house. And yes, I'm crazy about my kids." I added, pointing my fork at her.

"Fuck men, Vee. I don't need them." she groaned and I laughed.

"Says the one who have been hunting dicks whenever she gets horny." I snickered, "Just get one for this party then dump him somewhere like you always do." I shrugged and she glared at me.

She grumbled under her breath about whatever. I munched my own food as I stared at her with a smirk.

This is what I love to tease her about, her hobby of playing with men. She uses men as if she hates the shit out of them, never wanting to commit, she only want them for her needs of having a good sex life.

She really hates men.

"How was Sanvi and the mess he made today?" she asked, changing the topic around, after emptying her glass wine.

This time, it's my turn to groan in annoyance. Damn, this kid is going to kill me with worries and troubles. Josie saw my expression and chuckled, knowing exactly how troublesome the 'mess' is.

"I didn't know what demon made him kiss the poor little girl." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Correction, a demoness, Viana." she laughed and I glared at her.

"I almost bowed down to the girl's family for forgiveness, good thing her parents are kind enough to settle it properly through just a phone call. I don't know yet why Dria never liked the girl but she did asked her brother to make little Suzie cry." I whined.