VIII.

< NO ONE >

•••~•••
Five adults and two boys are now sitting at the living room of Viana's house, staring at the walls while one of them is currently whimpering.

A lot had happened within the span of a week. The two sons became more desperate to find their mother and sister, yet the police are useless.

Even the best detectives are already on this abduction case of Viana and Alejandria, it was all over the news. It makes Sanvi anxious, they had stopped going on their school and stopped going outside.

"Why are the Po-po not doing anything?! They said they will bring Dria and Mommy back!" Sanvi shouted at his mother's friends.

Even they are too, scared and worried of what might've happened to the girls, but no one is certain of the situation.

Bianca just hugged the scared boy, "Shh, Sanvi. They will catch the bad guys soon, okay? Calm down." She hushed the child who was now crying again.

His brother sat on the couch, his heart cracked at how broken Sanvi is now. He has a plan but it was too risky and he doesn't know how to contact them.

"Should we.. call and inform Via's parents? I think it's time for them to reunite, even though it is exactly a bad situation. They also need to know about this." Andy looked at her friends as she rubbed her grown belly.

Her husband and friends sighed, "I guess we should. This isn't good anymore, the two has been kidnapped for a week already."

Andy smiled at her husband then sadly glanced at Xavon who was staring at her mother's phone, she approached him.

"Hey, baby. Why don't you and Sanvi get some rest?" She said and sat beside him.

He raised his head, his gloomy eyes darkened as the days passed by, "I heard what you talked about, Aunty. You planned on informing our grandparents?"

"Oh.. Yes. I think it's best for you kids to be in your family's care while the investigation is still going on." She weakly replied to the child.

He's scary. He seemed to be more formal and distant for the last 8 days. Mitch thought as she stared at the child from afar.

"Hmm.." he dropped her gaze back on his mother's phone then slowly nodded, "Okay. I have to question them too. It would be appropriate to ask them in this setting."

She frowned at the unusual words of the child. Does he know something? Because he definitely looked like he knew something.. dark.

"Okay..?" She blinked then turned her head to look at her friends, who had been staring at them.

She stood up and caressed his head, "I'll get you a drink then you bring Sanvi upstairs so you both can rest, okay?"

She then sighed when the boy nodded his head.

Xavon is quiet about the situation, it was like he was floating within his mind, calculating everything while hugging his mother's bag. He would only talk whenever he wanted to, he would refuse to finish his food, would stay where he could smell his mother's usual scent and if no one's looking, he would cry silently. He would then approach his crying-panicking brother and calm themselves with words that could gaslight the negative emotions away.