Part-2 Marriage 2

Time Skip
Next Day

At Jimin's House

Author:" Jimin came out from kitchen while holding a glass of water. He place it on a small table front of a couch.
After a minute that man (Park Haller) came out from washroom and sit on the couch and drink the water. "

Jimin:"(with teared in his eyes) Dd dad plz."

Dad:" (Shout in anger) WHAT HAAAA!!!"

Jimin:" (With low tone) I i i don't want to marry. "

Dad:" (Shout) WHAT YOU SAID.
(Grab Jimin's jaw and said in low but angry tone)
You will marry that King's fucking son and live how they treat you. Understand (throw jimin on ground and throw a dress on him)
NOW TAKE THIS DRESS AND GET READY."

Author:" Jimin's mom came out from kitchen and take jimin and his dress and run inside a room.
Then she make jimin sit on bed.
Then she whipe jimin's tears and give that dress to jimin. "

Mom:" (With Teary eyes) Son plz just marry that man plz. You know if we didn't fulfill your father's orders then he will harm us."

Jimin:" (Teared eyes) But mom you know if I leave this home then he will misbehave with Taeon and beat him just like he did with me. "

Mom:" But what else we can do. I know it's my fault that even after you told me to not marry this man but I still marry this monster. And now you know in some days I will die from desies so I want to give my son's a normal and happy life.
Plz marry that man he will keep you safe from this cruel world. "

Jimin:" I am sorry mom even with 5part time jobs in a day I am not able to collect enough money for your treatment. "

Mom:" (With a warm smile and teared eyes)
You don't have to say sorry son you did a lot looks like it's the punishment of my sins.
But please make sure after my death you will look out for your brother."

Jimin:" Yes mom i will take care of Taeon. "

Dad:" (Shout from hall) DID YOU GOT READY. "

Mom:" (Said while wiping her and jimin's tears)
Now quickly get ready ok."

Author:" Jimin quick pick the wedding dress and went inside the bathroom to get ready."

"