Part-9 Incoming Trouble

Other side

Author:" Jimin is still struggling to free himself from that man bad. Suddenly a man came and put his hand on that bad man's shoulder. Before that bad man could do something that good man pull him back. "

Good man:" Are you ok (to jimin) "

Bad man:" How dare you interrupt me. Did you know who I am? I am the son of the richest person of this country.
The prince of korea Ciaran Park. "

Good man:" And I am The captain of the strongest gang in the Asia Choi Yeonjun."

Introduction:"

Introduction:"

Name:" Choi Yeonjun
Age:" 19
Job:" Captain of Forth division
Status:" Single and top
Description:" Captain of forth division also known as silent killer.
Don't waste energy to run you can't escape from him

Author:" After listening Yeonjun is a captain of yoongi's gang Ciaran got scared and thought to run away but his ego stop him. "

Ciaran:" Give that boy to me. "

Author:" Ciaran tryed to take jimin but Yeonjun grab Ciaran's hand and throw him away."

Ciaran:"(angry tone) You will pay for this."

Yeonjun:" (Calm and serious tone) did you want to die here. "

Author:" Ciaran ran from their. Yeonjun turn towards jimin, whip his tears and said. "

Yeonjun:" Are you ok (jimin nodded) You should continue serving or king might get angry. "

Yoongi:" (Shouting from distance)
Jimmmmmmin!!"

Yeonjun:" See he is calling for you. "

Author:" Jimin whip his tears and move towards yoongi. When jimin came near yoongi. Yoongi said."

Yoongi:" Hey brought more bottles of drink from inside. "

Author:" Jimin went inside and while giving the bottles to yoongi. He slip and all bottles got broke. Yoongi got mad angry on jimin. He immediately slap jimin. Jimin fall on floor. His cheek got red and his lips start bleeding. "

Yoongi:" (Mad anger) Brought more bottles from inside. "

Jimin:" (With teary eyes) but their are no more. "