Part-8 Party / Love

Author:" Suddenly someone stop Jimin by putting his hand on jimin's shoulder."

Man:" ( Drunken tone) Hey hot maid wanna do one night stand with me. "

Author:" Jimin feel disgusting so he just try to go from their but that man pull him back and tightly hug him from back.

Jimin trying to make him free but that man was strong and a bit muscular.

He hold jimin from one hand and from another he started rubbing jimin's ass. "

Man:" (Drunken tone) Ohh baby boy your ass is so soft and bounce. I wanna spank them. "

Author:" After saying this he spank jimin hardly on his ass. "

Jimin:" (With teary eyes) Ah. "

Author:" That man put his fingers of one hand in jimin's mouth make him suck it and from another hand he is rubbing jimin's ass.
Jimin trying his best to free himself but that man trap Jimin between his muscular body and wall. "

Jimin:" (With teary eyes while trying to escape)
Hm hm hmm. "

Author:" Suddenly someone came from behind and grab that mans hand."

Scene shift Another side

Author:" Taehyung is in a missing. He went to a bar to take some information he take file from a man and about to leave the bar but suddenly he saw a half naked cute boy crying badly and two drunk mens were touching and treating him badly.
When taehyung saw that cute boy he feel like he saw a angel.
Taehyung went near them. "

Boy:" (With teary eyes) plz let me go *sobbing* no plz hm hm ah no let me go

Boy:" (With teary eyes) plz let me go *sobbing* no plz hm hm ah no let me go. "

Man 1:" (Disgusting tone) Oh no baby boy not until we filled your ass with our semen. "

Taehyung:" (In serious tone) Leave that boy can't you hear he said no. "

Man 2:" (Drunk tone) What boy do you also wanna get fuck relax I will satisfie you too. "

Boy:" (With teary eyes and soft tone while crying)
Plz leave they will hurt you too. "

Author:" [Did you guys forgot he is the strongest 😏]
Taehyung give a smile to Junkook and punch that man very hard.
That man fly away. Before taehyung hit another man manager came and stop taehyung. "