Part-5 House of Hell

Author:" When jimin saw taehyung going he close the door and when he turn inside the mansion suddenly a hand grab his jaw hardly.
Jimin immediately hold that hand with his both small hands and try to free himself but that one hand is enough to hold jimin's jaw tightly. "

Jimin:" (With teary eyes ) yon yoongi plz leave it's hurting. "

Yoongi:" (With anger) Shut up your this voice even your face all irritates me.
Because of taehyung i am silent till now.
I am allowing to live in this house but you will live like a servant. Did you get it. "

Author:" Jimin nodded. "

Yoongi:" (While tighting his grip) WORDS."

Jimin:" Ahaa ah ye yesh. "

Yoongi:" Now some rules you will follow.

1* Stay away from me and my things.

2* Clean whole mansion two times in a day.
3* I hate your this voice and face so cover it with a mask. And until it's important or I ask a question don't speak."

Remember these three rules got it. "

Jimin:" Ahh yes"

Yoongi:" You break the third rule I am giving you last warning⚠ now go and make the dinner."

Author:" Jimin nodded and immediately ran inside the kitchen he wear a mask and prepare the dinner for four people."

After 1 hour

After 1 hour

Yoongi:" Did the dinner is ready. "

Author:" Jimin nodded. "

Yoongi:" Set the dinning table. "

Author:" Jimin immediately set the dinner table and yoongi started eating. When yoongi is eating jimin feel a little dizzy he is about to fall but some how he manage to stand. "

Yoongi:" (Cold tone) What happened

Yoongi:" (Cold tone) What happened. "

Author:" Jimin nodded as no. "

Yoongi:" (Said after thinking a little) When did you eat last time. "

Jimin:" (With low tone) be before one week."

Yoongi:" Hmm and why don't you eat? "

Jimin:" Dad wants to make me slim because of marriage so he didn't allow me to eat food. "

Yoongi:" When I finish eating you eat ok."

Jimin Nodded

Author:" When yoongi finish eating. "

Yoongi:" Eat and then do the dishes and then sleep got it. "

Jimin:" Wh where do i sleep. "

Yoongi:" On floor. Any problem. "

Jimin nodded as no

Author:" When yoongi went inside his room jimin slowly serve the dinner on two plates and take them outside the main door.
When he came out of mansion he saw here and their and suddenly two guards appear."

Guard 1:" (With anger) Where the hell are you going with these plates. "

Guard 2 :" (Calm voice) Relax (to guard 1) and where are you going with the food in that dark (to jimin). "

Author:" While passing the plates towards them jimin said. "

Jimin:" Di dinner for you. "

Guard 2:" Sorry but take that food back we will eat from outside. "

Jimin:" Eating outside food daily is not healthy, home food is good so please eat big brother."

Author:" After listening big brother he get a little emotional and took the plate from him while continues looking towards jimin. "

Guard 2:" (In mind) he is so kind hearted even we treat him badly. He is taking care of us. He is a true angle. He reminds me of my younger brother (John). "

Jimin:" Sorry if you don't like I will not call you big brother, "

Guard 2:" No plz call me big brother. "

Jimin:" (With a warm smile) ok so big brother eat your food. "

Guard 1:" (With serious tone) are you guys done senior if you agree can we eat."

Author:"Guard 2 nodded to guard 1 and Jimin smile and went inside. "

Guard 1:" So he reminds you(jimin) your younger brother. "

Author:" Guard 2 whip his tear and give him a nod while eating.

Jimin went inside he eat his dinner and slept on floor. "

Author's note:" Sorry guys for late but i got tests that's why this part is late

Author's note:" Sorry guys for late but i got tests that's why this part is late. I told you guys that I will post next part on 29 May but i am posting it on 1June😅 because a Bee stings on my right hand,😭and I am writing this part with lots of difficult and pain. So sorry if next part got a little late sorry and enjoy😊😊