Part-3 Betrayal

Author:" Jimin is looking here and their he don't know what to do Yoongi is not even replying to jimin.
Now jimin is getting afraid of Yoongi.
Jimin was slowly about to touch Yoongi's hand to see is he ok or not but suddenly Yoongi said and that made jimin shock."

Jimin:" Yon yoongi ar are you ok is something wrong."

Yoongi:" You know what I don't want to take you home. "

Jimin:" (Low and scared tone) bb but why?"

Yoongi:" (Low tone but filled with anger and rage)
I hate you I not going to accept you as my husband. "

(Yoongi open car lock from driver seat and said)

Jimin:" .plz don't say like this.."

Yoongi:" I don't need know."

Author:" While saying this Yoongi kick on jimin's stomach and throw him out of the car.
Jimin fall on road he get up and went towards car but yoongi lock the car door."

Jimin:" 😧ahh *cough* *cough* YOONGI PLZ OPEN THE DOOR YOONGI PLZ."

Author:" Yoongi didn't even reply to jimin so jimin eyes filled with tears. He is continusely begging from yoongi to take him home with him but yoongi didn't even reply to jimin. "

Jimin:"(while crying)*sob* YOONGI PLZ I CAN'T GO MY HOME.
MY DAD WILL KILL ME. PLZ YOONGI I WILL STAY AT YOUR HOME AS A SERVANT BUT PLZ YOONGI TAKE ME TO YOUR HOME.
I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO PLZ YOONGI PLZ YOONGI PLZ!!"

Author:" Even after that much begging yoongi didn't even reply to jimin he just start his car and started driving towards the mansion.
Jimin don't know what to do he is still begging while running behind the car but yoongi didn't even look behind.

After running some distance jimin got exhaust so ge fall on the road but yoongi still continues his driving after sometime he reach his mansion

He park the car outside the mansion and went inside his home.

After two hours Jimin who is following the tire marks of Yoongi's car reach the mansion."

"