Eden club

The three of them sit in the car as it pulls up outside of Eden Club. Hank groans in pain. "Aw... feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull." He says, rubbing his forehead. He then looks out the window. "You sure this is the place?"

Connor nods. "It's the address in the report." He says. Hank sighs. "Okay... let's get going." He says and exits the car. Connor leaves as well and opens the door for Y/n. The three step towards the entrance.

Hank stops to read a sign. "'Sexiest androids in town'... don't understand why you insisted on coming here. You already got one." Hank told Connor. Connor simply looked confused. Y/n tilted her head, equally confused.

Hank then stopped walking and stared at the two. "You two better not disappear on me..." he says, pointing at them. Connor narrowed his eyes. "Why would we disappear?" He asked. Y/n looked at Hank, still confused.

Hank sighed. "Nevermind..." he said and continued walking inside the building. The two androids followed after him, after giving each other confused glances.

The doors slid open. Revealing androids behind glass, standing on display. Quite... bare. Y/n tried to keep her eyes to herself, Connor followed right behind the lieutenant, glancing slightly here and there.

They then enter the main room. Androids were dancing around poles, along with more androids on display. Connor glanced at one of the dancing girls.

"Connor! The fuck are you doing?" Hank called out. Connor snapped his gaze away from the android. "Coming Lieutenant." He said and walked over to Hank and Y/n. She looked at him with a tilted head. "Comfortable, Connor?" She asked.

His eyes widened slightly as he looked at her. "Pardon?" She simply smiled. "I was just kidding." She said. Hank chuckled at her weird attempt at a joke. Connor tilted his head innocently at her with a small smile.

The three approached Ben, who was standing outside the scene. "The investigation's ongoing sir, I can't tell you anything for the moment." He spoke. Then Ben turned to Hank. "Hey, Hank."

Hank greeted him. "Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?"

Ben pointed to a room. "It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way, Gavin's here too."

Hank rolls his eyes. "Oh, great. A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed..." he said. The three then approached door, stepping inside the room.

Gavin looks towards them as they enter the room. "Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pets... what? Come to audition the bitch?" He jokes, pointing at Y/n. Y/n just ignores him. Connor narrows his eyes at Gavin.

"We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor says, glaring slightly at Gavin.

Gavin rolls his eyes. "Oh yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle." He says, laughing.

Hank speaks, "We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind."

Gavin scoffs. "Come on let's go." He tells his partner. "It's uh, starting to stink of booze in here." He says, bumping Connor's shoulder and shoving Y/n out of the way as he leaves.

His partner speaks "Night, Lieutenant." Before leaving as well. When the two others have left, Connor, Y/n and Hank start examining the scene for themselves.