•one•

♤

For the first time in my life I walked through the streets of Ninjago City. Never ever in my entire life had I been here. Why should I?

From the beginning of time on my people had lived in the woods. For the last two thousand years we had to withdraw into Primevals Eye.

But now I was the last remaining one of my race and so I decided to leave the forest. I had no other choice because, what should I do all alone in a big creepy forest which isn't undiscovered anymore?

So I decided to go to Ninjago City. Probably a bad idea if I think about how this city is connected with my misery or probably a good idea I mean, keep your friends close but your enemys even closer, don't?

The people of Ninjago just didn't knew that I am their enemy, why should they even suspect it?

I kept my treacherous pointed ears hidden under a layer of my thick brown hair and often also a hood and even if I didn't... do the people of Ninjago know of my existence at all?

Wouldn't they've tried to hunt me down already years ago?

Whatever they know or don't know about me, I had to stay in this city otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive and my people would be completely extinct and so he would be reaching his goal even after almost two thousand years after his death.

So I had to go on. Unknown to the world and unable to get to know anyone better or to even trust someone.

To be continued...