chapter 2

☆ groffsauce's pov ☆

I walk up and think about lin. I've been gay for ages and I'm sure lin is bi. I dont really think he likes me though, I literally ruined his marriage and made him lose custody of his son. I'm so fucking stupid..

I reach his, door, open it and see lin smile at me. he gets up and walks over to me, shutting the door and hugging me.

" wheres this come from? " I sarcastically ask him.

" I don't know, I feel sad so I want to hug someone and everyone is staying at the Richard Rodgers theatre so.. " he explains.

" hm. I have a question, did Vanessa wreck the place before she left? I heard moving objects and clanging of utensils? oh, and the hamilton soundtrack, and you only listen to that if you need to focus or we're rehearsing. " I chuckle slightly, but immediately regret it when lin frowns a bit.

" yeah, it was a complete bomb site. it took me the hamilton soundtrack to clean up. "

" god, that's horrible. I feel so bad.. "

" you don't have to be sad, don't worry. " he smiles and leans into my chest. it's too early, is it not?

" groff, do you remember last year when hamilton went on broadway for the first time? oh, and when leslie was singing your obedient servant and his voice cracked? " he began rambling on and I zoned out a little.

I just began thinking of us together. there are times where I think about us together, but sometimes I push them away.

I don't realise I'm being dragged towards lins bedroom and towards his bed.

" anyway, can I ask, what are you sexually? " lin asks me out of the blue.

" uhm- oh- uh- what do you mean? " I ask. I know what he means but I need to make sure he didn't mean something else.

" like, what's your sexuality? I always thought you were straight until you dated gavin.. "

" I'm gay, how did you not know? I told the world in 2009? "

" I don't watch the news. "

" oh. "

the conversation is a bit quiet after that. I think lin just needed a friend to be with, to be honest. I can't blame him.

I open twitter and see a tweet from Javier.

" hi guys! sorry we couldn't have lin and groff for shows today, something was going on personally  which we can't blame them for. many of you may know what happened but I won't get into it without permission from them.

@Lin_Miranda @JohnDrewGroff please help @dAvEEdDoggy sounds dying sheep in his French accent what do we do 😭 "

I laugh a little and retweet him:

" tell him to go back to France because they say " a francophile, at least he knows where france is "

I post the tweet and look over to lin seeing him asleep. I turn my phone off, turn the light off and leave. I walk back to my apartment in silence.

my phone buzzes violently and I see its.. Vanessa?

why is she calling me?

I answer and I begin to say hello but have the voice of something like a tortured chicken being poured into my ears.

" WHY DID YOU JUMP ONTO MY BABY YOU DIRTY BASTARD? THATS STUPID, YOU KNOW LIN BELONGED TO ME AND ME ONLY! I DONT CARE HOW LONG YOUVE BEEN FRIENDS, YOU STILL CANT TRY AND SEDUCE HIM LIKE THAT? "

" woah woah woah, chill out, I had  a lot of stuff in my bag and it was weighing me down. in screenshots of leslies live you can see the bag weighing me and lin down. oh and also, lin doesn't " belong " to you, you do realise that's manipulative behaviour? "

" whatever, your lucky I lost my keys to the apartment complex. "

she hangs up and I just walk into my house and put my coat down. I go to my room and write. I like writing,

☆ pov swap to lin because I want this over 1000 words and I'm only at 666 😨 ☆

I wake up and realise groff is gone.  that's fine. I get up to make a bowl of cereal even though its 8:56pm. screw morally correct things, im eating breakfast for dinner. I sit on the countertop and think about life. the topic in my mind slowly drifts over to groff. why don't I confess now? we're just in an awkward situationship so why can't we end it?

I always felt jealous of him and zachary, not like a Vanessa jealous but a jealous as in I wanted to date groff. god that strange to think about. I really want to date him, but I think he wouldnt really want to date me. ehm, then again, he did let me kiss him those times, and he's let me have his coat, and he's let me lean in his chest.. so i may have a chance. hm, I dont know. either way, I want to date groff. it'd be nice to kiss him without filming it.

I finish my food and decide to check twitter.

I see a tweet from Javier and a retweet from groff.

" tell him to go back to France because they call him a francophile, at least he knows where france is "

I laugh violently and remember why I love groff so much. I should probably check on them soon. I dont want to return yet, maybe when me and groff figure eachother out.

I decide to go on a walk. its stopped raining and is a little less cold now so I just grab a scarf and coat and boots. I need go grab groceries anyway.

I grab my phone, hat and mental stability and leave. I make a mental list of everything I need and go to the nearest all hours supermarket. Its 10pm so there shouldn't be many people here and I won't be swarmed. I greet the cashier, walk around the store and collect everything I need and pay. I walk back to the apartment complex, load my kitchen and go to my room and sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

okay, chapter 2 for everyone. AlexanderHam1lton ik I was going to make them kiss but I think I wanna add more build up and also dissapoint literally every single person here >:)

word count: 1049 :)