chapter 5

( SoxsTheLamsGremlin STOP PESTERING ME ON PINTREST ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY 😭😭😭)

☆ groffs pov ☆

I love lin. need I say more? this is love right? I loved gavin and zachary, sure, but it felt like fake love. this feels like real love though.

it's bugging me, but in the meantime atleast lins okay with me hugging him.

I scroll on Facebook and see the original video which started this all.

I watch the video and see why vanessa was so pissed, it does look like I'm seducing him. I wasn't though, he was still with vanessa and he respected my love life, so I had to respect his. its makes complete sense.

I hear lin put his mug in the dishwasher and come stand next to me. I rest my head on lin and shut my phone, wrapping my arms around him.

" groff, if you're going to lean on my head, atleast put my hair back up. "

" okay, alexander hamilton from act 1. "

" shut up- "

I chuckle lightly and put his hair back up on his request. I glide my hands through his hair first though.

" lin, honest question, why is your hair so greasy? "

" before every performance I slick my hair back. "

" oh yeah, I forgot. "

I finish tying his hair and braid it with the second hair tie.

" are you- yes you are.. "

" why not? "

" no you can braid my hair, I was just wonder- "

" bro I have to redo it now thanks.. "

" haha, karma for not telling me your crush in your bio. "

I smack his head playfully and we both laugh, then I keep him still to redo his hair.

" there you go linster. "

" thanks groffsauce. "

" it's nothing. "

lin's phone starts buzzing and it comes up with a number I recognise.

" why can't she ever leave you alone? at this point you could go to the police for stalking. "

" good idea, we can do that after I shoot her. "

" wow okay, no- let me take this. "

I hear the phone buzz and I brace my ears for a screaming turkey.

" weren't you blocking this number Vanessa? "
(tw)

" yep, I just called to say your a faggot, bitch, gold digger, stupid, ugly, fat and overall a disgusting pig. "

I see tears form in his eyes and I snatch his phone.

" wow vanessa, didnt know it was international mirror day. "

I hang up the phone and let lin rub his eyes trying not to cry. (a/n: this Vanessa calling making lin crying is making me bored so im gonna elaborate on some even if it sounds dumb)

this guy is a strong man. he's just been called gay slurs even though he's not even gay, stupid when he's one of, if not, the smartest man I know, fat and a pig which he definently isn't, sure it's weird but when we're going into costume I see him and he's definitely not fat. hell, he's in shape?

" I'm fine.. I'm okay groff.. "

" do you want to go to the police station? "

" mhm.. she sent more messaged and has called me over 100 times, I took pictures of the apartment when she left, that's enough evidence right? "