chapter 6

☆ groffs pov ☆

finally, this party has begun. daveed just showed up with the cake (which tastes amazing by the way), anthony is blasting jason derulo whilst oak cowers in the corner, leslie is having a conversation with a plant, the bootleg schuyler sisters are playing monopoly and lin is being as cute as ever. im pretty sure he's drunk.

" hey groffsauce.. wanna *hic* play monopoly with *hic* ren, pips and jaz? "

" oh my god lin, it's 10pm, this party started 2 hours ago and your already drunk? dumbass. "

" yeah, who doesnt? "

" that doesn't even make sense, lin. "

" whatever, im gonna go talk to a plant with leslie and your coming with me. "

" no I'm no- oh god- "

lin drags me over to leslie and his plant.

" hey leslie! " he grins.

" oh hell- what in the fuck happened to you? " leslie asks.

" he kinda- he's not a good drinker i dont think. " I reply.

" explains a lot. " he responds.

I look behind me and see anthony on a tabl- WAIT WHAT ANTHONY ON A TABLE-

(imagine this is being sung by a drunk seal)

" SAVAGE LOVE

DID SOMEBODY DID SOMEBODY

BREAK

YOUR

HEART "

I hear oak scream: " PLEASE ANTHONY STOP MY EARDRUMS "

anthony doesn't stop. I have to physically block out his horrible singing.

☆ time skip to the next morning, oak took the drunkards (daveed and anthony) to his place, bootleg schuyler sisters are pissed at eachother bc monopoly and leslie took the plant home (I think he's schizo). groff put linster to sleep and cleaned up becuase he wasn't sleeping anytime soon lmao ☆

☆ lins pov ☆

I wake up with the worst headache ever. what happened last night? I scan the room and see it clean. I wonder who cleaned it..

" you're awake. " I hear a voice say, before groff appears infront of me.

" I a- irsocoaovuwiviidivid ohmygodhello- "

" advil. and water. " he passes me said advil and water and I take the medication listening to groff.

" some crazy shit went down last night. ren and jaz almost mauled eachother because of monopoly, anthony was screaming Jason derulo and you and leslie were having a debate with a plant. " he explains.

" I was fucking what? " I ask.

" having a debate with leslie and a plant. you won, surprisingly. he took the plant home, by the way. "

" weirdo. "

he's probably exhausted, god. I'm guessing he didnt sleep because the whole apartment is clean and knowing the cast it was probably something that looked like chernobyl.

I lean my head over the couch and hear groff come sit next to me.

" hello kitten whiskers. " (BurnInHellAlexander)

" the fuck did you just call me? "

" kitten whiskers. "

" I have never been called that before. "