BARBIE Creeper Vargas (1/1)

summary
creeper's old lady, bella is trying to cook for bishop's birthday dinner, but her husband, who's supposed to be watching their daughter, is no where to be found.

*short and sweet domestic creeper

adria arjona as
BELLA LINERAS-VARGAS

 joseph raymond lucero as NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

 joseph raymond lucero as NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

____

It was a hot day in Santo Padre, and Neron had come in from the garage a little over an hour ago. Bella was in the kitchen making a few dishes for dinner, the sound of their daughter's feet as she ran back and forth around the living room filling both rooms.

Neron was supposed to be watching their three year old daughter while Bella cooked, but she hadn't seen so much as a glimpse of her husband. She frowned in the direction of their bedroom just as Anna tripped over a Barbie and fell. She giggled in a way only toddlers do before jumping back up and twirling around to the melody of the song being sung on television.

"Be careful, princesa," Bella said.

Before Anna could hurt herself, Bella tossed down her spatula and headed down the hall to the closed bedroom door. It was slightly ajar with no sound coming through, so she pushed it open and the sight before her made her stop and smile softly.

Her husband was laying on the bed on his back sound asleep, his shirt off, the new one he'd gone to change into laying discarded beside him. His arms were crossed over his chest, and she watched as it rose and fell with each breath. There was a calm serenity on his face that made her chest squeeze tightly.

If she could've let him sleep all afternoon, she would, but they were expected at Bishop's place for his birthday party, and Anna couldn't be left to her own devices for too long. And Bella couldn't get anything done if she was constantly looking over her shoulder.

"Babe," Bella called out softly, taking a few steps further into the room. He didn't so much as stir, so she leaned down over him and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Ronnie, you have to get up."

His chest vibrated with a hum, and she felt his muscles start to move under her hands. She pulled back a little to find him looking up at her with sleepy eyes. "What time is it?" he asked.

She couldn't help but smile as he reached up and ran his fingers through the curtain of her hair. It didn't matter how long he slept, Neron was always in a good mood when he woke up. Always cuddly and warm, with eyes only for her.

"After three. You weren't supposed to fall asleep."

Neron glanced around the room. "Where's the kid?"

Bella sat up and stood back up. "Currently terrorizing the living room. I need your help."

"Shit, I'm sorry," he said while swinging his legs over the edge of the bed. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned, and Bella admired the view. He chuckled when he caught her. "What?"

She shrugged. "Nothing."

Neron picked up the clean shirt and rolled it up before swatting her on the thigh with it. "Bullshit."

She dodged another attempt, giggling. She ran for the door, but Neron was faster and he snatched her up around the waist, dragging her back and tossing her onto the mattress like she weighed nothing at all. This time he leaned over her and held her down with a strong grip around each wrist. He was grinning like a fool.

"Tell me," he demanded.

Bella struggled pointlessly against his hold, smiling wide herself. Neron was lean, but he never skipped the gym, and his muscles were no joke. He found the attempt amusing.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am," Bella admitted, and she grabbed the silver chain he wore around his neck and dragged him down to connect their lips. She could feel him smiling.

They were interrupted by a tiny body slamming into Neron's back. "Daddy, come play in my Barbie house," Anna begged with her arms wrapped around his leg. "Daddy, now!"

Neron kissed Bella one last time as she laughed, and stood. "Yeah, yeah, mi cariño. Only if I get to play as Barbie, though. You have to be Ken."

Anna giggled as Neron lifted the toddler up and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed wildly, dangling upside down, reaching for Bella who just shook her head. He carried her out of the room, the sounds of Anna's struggle livening up the otherwise quiet house.