ADDICT Creeper Vargas (1/2)

insp.
after being shot, creeper meets a woman who works for vicki, and she offers him comfort during his stay.

*not proofread or edited

joseph raymond lucero as
NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

joseph raymond lucero as NERON "CREEPER" VARGAS

camila cabello as
CARMEN

camila cabello as CARMEN

NERON

Neron's body still hurt like a bitch in the morning when he woke up. Getting out of bed was a big pain in the ass, and once he was sitting upright, he had to take a few minutes just to breathe to keep from throwing up. He'd been shot before. So many times it should be routine by now, but this time he was recovering far away from home. This time he was surrounded by hookers and strangers while his brothers went about their business like nothing even happened.

He tried not to be resentful, but a part of him was anyway. No one came to see him except for the nights Coco and Angel needed a quick lay from one of Vicki's girls, or Riz and Bishop wanted to check in to make sure all was well so close to the border. It was hard not to feel like the odd man out when they treated him like one. Maybe it was just the pain talking. They were his brothers after all. The only ones he had.

Neron shook his head and stood up. He was staying in a cramped room on the third floor. It was more of an unfinished attic than a room, but it was better than the infirmary in Mexico for sure. Up here, he couldn't hear any of the sounds from the brothel below, and thank god for that. It was sad enough he wasn't getting any. He didn't need to hear the ones who were on top of his laundry list of misfortune. 

Slowly, he made his way down the creaky wooden steps leading to the second floor, then down the carpeted second set that ran down the center of the house to the first. It was still early, too early for any of Vicki's girls to be in, so he assumed he'd have the kitchen to himself for a cup of coffee and whatever leftovers he could find. So he was startled by the sight of an unknown brunette sitting in one of the dining chairs, knees to her chest and a pair of headphones on her head. She was eating a bowl of cereal, but sat up and placed it on the table when he came in as if he, too scared her.