Chapter 25: To Bully or not to Bully

A/N: I have no idea for the title to be honest, but it's kind of an idea and a mix between the Episode Roughraff first appeared in. I'll also bring in a familiar Mixel from the final Mixel's Special.

As always for Kyra and Winter, no day is a normal Day, as their are Yo-Kai interfering in their and everyone elses lives.

Since saving Four of their Seven Friends, they thought they were doing well with themselves, befriending Yo-Kai that do mess with their friends and knowing more about them.

Kyra and Winter both were planning on meeting the girls around Canterlot High to find some information about why Sunset was found there.

Kyra: So like always, the others want to have us around where the Statue was?

Winter: You mean the Statue infront of the School? The one where Twi was a She Demon?

Mesmo: You also mean that girl that we thought in the Tera Caverns?

They almost forgot that Mesmo and the others were with them at the time.

Falsaria: I agree. With the threat going on, we still need to be on our best watch to make sure we're not next.

Blamedian: I mean I don't know what's going on before I came to stay, but I'll from that Rainbow girl, I don't want to be caught in it!

Winter: You Yo-Criminal's are Cowards!

Blamedian: Thanks, it's what we do!

Winter just shook her head, as she just got her bag. Even if it's not a school day, they brought as much stuff they need, even if they have a few Yo-Kai with them.

*Insert Intro*

Yo-Kai Roughraff and Booger

Once they got their stuff, both Winter and Kyra all made it to their School, as the other girls were also there.

Sunset: Hey girls, thanks for agreeing to help us with what's going on. I know we weren't ourselves and don't know what happened before, we're happy to have friends like you two.

Both gave a smile, as they don't know it's mostly Yo-Kai doing the real work.

Mesmo: Sometimes, I like Sunset.

Blamedian: Her hair reminds me of Bacon!

Winter thought that was funny, since her hair looked like Bacon. Sunset seeing Winter laugh a little made her confused.

Sunset: What's funny?

Kyra: Something funny that she remembered.

She believed that. Just then, they heard Rarity complaining to Rainbow, who was just being a delinquent, by littering and not helping out. She was also crouching near the Statue.

 She was also crouching near the Statue