Chapter 41: The Final Servant to The Void

A/N: This will be the Chapter where both girls save the final member of the Equestria Girls, and apparently the Only Boss down in the Yo-Kai World, even though before was influenced by Mckraken's Sushi.

At the Cabin where it all started, The Void was looking around it's Glass Ball, looking at the many Yo-Kai and good Kyra and Winter have been doing with their Yo-Kai, in which sickened it. The Worst of it is that they saved way too many of it's Servants.

The Void: I've been trying my patients and Hardest to stop those Girls in my Path to gather Energy, but they seem to be going much more than doing their Best! And now that King of the Yo-Kai World have done and started to Protect them, it looks like I need to get rid of him too!

Upon that Plan, He Summoned AJ, who was still corrupted and the final Member of his Servants.

The Void: I want you to head to the Yo-Kai World and DESTROY THE ENMA PALACE!!!

Even though her and the others have no idea what Yo-Kai are, but since she was still influenced, she still obeyed his every World.

AJ: It shall be done Master!

The Void: I hope so too, otherwise I'll doom the Human World too! And believe me, you won't like it when I do that!

Also since she doesn't know about the Yo-Kai World, he send her to the Yo-Kai World via Portal, in which now he had a Plan to Stop Lord Enma, in turn, stopping Kyra, Winter and their Yo-Kai all together.

The Void: Soon, my plan to take over will be near!

He then gave a chuckle which ended up as a manical Laugh.

*Insert Intro*

Return to the Yo-Kai World

Back at Kyra and Winter's House, both girls were looking inside Kyra's Medallium, seeing the Many Yo-Kai they now have, including the Electroids Max and Signibble who they sorted out before.

Winter: Look at all those Yo-Kai and Medals. I think with this many, we can actually Summon the Entire Yo-Kai World!

Kyra: I don't think we have that portentual to do that anytime soon.

Both girls chuckled as Mesmo was also looking at the Medals they have.

Mesmo: I have to admit, when we first met, Me and Kyra if I'm not mistaken, I wasn't too sure how far she'll come, but when Winter also joined, I think I haven't thought of being a Butler to the two girls who knew what they were doing... Even if you have Summoned too many Yo-Kai and made things worst.

Kyra: Mes!

Blamedian: And even if I'm not the best Yo-Kai who'll help, you still treat me like part of a Family.

They were glad that they're still friends when things gotten rough. As of it, Winter was still interested in the Medal after Kyra was helped by Enma himself. Due to it, she kept it inside a Coin Neckless with the Medal inserted inside of it.

 Due to it, she kept it inside a Coin Neckless with the Medal inserted inside of it