Chapter 42: Two Friends, New Lifes

A/N: The next few Chapters might be where Kyra and Winter will be seperated, but due to this, Winter will be doing the Yo-Kai problems herself, with Blamedian of course.

After what happened to her friend down at the Yo-Kai World, Winter was now by herself to solve Yo-Kai problems, with Blamedian's Help of course.

After waking up and getting dressed, she went over to Kyra's Bedroom and gave it a quick knock.

Winter: Kyra, are you ready?

She then heard silence, quickly remembering.

Winter: Oh yeah. Forgot.

She headed downstairs to see Blamedian eating Breakfast while Watching TV. He heard her footstep coming down.

Blamedian: Glad to see you up bright and early... And your still thinking about Kyra, ain't ya?

Winter: Man she's lucky! Living with Royalty after a Ball of Darkness hit her in the face! I swear when I do face the Void, I'll show them who's Boss!

Blamedian: First of all, don't Swear! This isn't those Fanfics. Second, your not alone! You still have a Personal Yo-Kai butler with you A.K.A ME!!!

Winter then gave a sigh.

Winter: Well, that's what it feels to be alone.

Blamedian saw she was still down, as he came up with another idea.

Blamedian: You know, maybe when she's back, you can find some more Yo-Kai to use! They're everywhere, which you kind of know that by now.

Winter thought about it, as she was interested in the idea.

Winter: You know what? That sounds like a good idea. Where do we start?

They then heard her Stomach growl, in which she was hungry.

Winter: But first, my own Breakfast.

She heads into the Kitchen, which made Blamedian Laugh.

*Insert Intro*

Kyra in the Yo-Kai World

Meanwhile down at the Yo-Kai World, at the Enma Palace, Kyra was beginning to wake up, as she gave a stretch and yawn, as she then looked around, finding herself not in her Bedroom anymore.

Kyra: W-Where am I? What happened? And why does this Bed feel so comfy?

Around the same time she was questioning everything, she was then greeted by Mesmo and Falsaria, but they were wearing something completly different.

Mesmo just had a Butler Tie around his neck as Falsaria was wearing a Maid uniform.

Falsaria: Don't ask.

Kyra: Mes? Falsaria? Where are we? And what are you two wearing?

Mesmo: Well, since we asked Lord Enma to let us stay by your side, we kind of had to dress the part.