Chapter 5: Another Watcher

A/N: Now we're getting to some stuff where Winter learns about the Yo-Kai. I also thought of the Origins for her Yo-Kai Watch also. The Beginning of this Chapter is kind of continuing off from the last Chapter.

The Medallium

After returning home after Winter discovered that she has Yo-Kai, Kyra goes back into her room and tries to think what just happened.

Kyra: How can she know? I'm the only person to see them!

Mesmo: I know. I guess it's one of the rare symtoms for humans to see us.

Kyra: Don't know what that is, but I'll believe it.

Then a small metal thud came out of nowhere, getting their attention. Mesmo looked and saw a little bag.

Mesmo: Hello there.

He jumps off the bed and walks over to it. He picks it up and looks inside, finding they were the Medals that she collected.

Mesmo: What do we have here?

Kyra looked down, finding what he was talking about.

Kyra: Oh yeah, since I didn't know where to put them, I decided to put them in that bag incase I needed to summon someone.

Mesmo: Well, it isn't like that boy Whisper told me about. Who puts Medals in a drawer?

He then gives her the Bag of Medals and walked off.

Mesmo: Since it feels like the right time, I believe it is.

Kyra saw him walk out and came back very quickly. She also saw him carrying a Purple Book. She saw the cover had all the Yo-Kai tribes on it and had a symbol that she couldn't make out.

 She saw the cover had all the Yo-Kai tribes on it and had a symbol that she couldn't make out

Mesmo: Behold the Medallium, your own personal Medal storage. With this, you can store many Medals you gain from many Yo-Kai!

He gives her the book as she opens it, finding it was many Black pages with some indents that were sized of the Medals.

Kyra: Neat. I should start right now.

As of that, Kyra started placing the Medals in the order of the Yo-Kai she met this far. Meanwhile, Mesmo was thinking of the Yo-Kai who saved them that day.

Mesmo: Illuminoct? Why was it him?

He looked back at Kyra, thinking what else was next for her and him.

*Insert Intro*

Winter's Trial

The Next Day, Kyra just woke up, preparing for the day. As she got ready, she was greeted by Mesmo again.