1. TORTURED COP'S SILENCE

Chapter 1

In a dark prison which only had a bulb, a girl of 25 years old, whose hands and legs were tied , was lying on ice on her stomach. And 2 lady constables were smashing her mercilessly with sticks. And an inspector was standing and watching it.

With each smack her whole body was shaking and bruises were going on increasing on her body. but she was tolerating all the pain even without uttering a single word.

Then the inspector ordered the constables to stop. And went near that girl and held her hair and yanked it and said while looking at her "Unbelievable.... The super cop of Lucknow , once who was the idol for the youth , who was even awarded the best police officer. The most honest and brilliant officer that our department had ever seen. had turned herself into an alcoholic and pathetic human who just creates a mess everywhere..
You have destroyed yourself and your career. You might have had the best career but you are soo stupid that you choose to be doomed.

Don't you feel ashamed?;I literally don't understand why the hell you did this with you?

The girl didn't utter a single word

The inspector gripped her hair more tightly and shouted " I'm asking you something"

Pain was clearly visible on the girls face, she was wincing in pain but didn't open her mouth... "

The inspector said " zinda laash........... Listen to me haseena malik....now you will be brutally tortured until we get an order to stop."

And then the inspector angrily left her hair and moved back and once again the constables started smashing her.

Girls pov :

Helloo.. Im haseena malik.. and yes whatever the inspector said is absolutely true. I was once a super cop, an idol for youth, and among best police officers of Lucknow. A perfect police officer. I am the only daughter of DSP zubeda malik AND The only heir to the huge business empire established by my late father Mr. Farmaan Malik. I Once was A perfect daughter. My ammi used to love and pamper me soo much and was proud of me. And the station in which I am now getting tormented , once was mine .. i was the SHO of it.

You might be wondering, what had happened now? How did my life change ? Everything was fine a year ago.let me narrate to you my routine which i followed a year back

Flash back :

MALLIK MANSION :

Hm's room:

The room was a masterpiece of luxury and comfort. Hm was sleeping in the grand four-poster bed, surrounded by silky soft linens and plush pillows.

Then the alarm rang.

Hm still in sleep, searched for the alarm clock, closed it and gotup and streched her arms and went to washroom and wore her black track suit and jogging shoes. And went for jogging.

After an hr hm returned from jogging and was sitting on the couch and was removing her shoes.

Then ammi came there.. and by seeing ammi hm blissed " good morning ammi "

Ammi came close to hm and kissed her and replied "good morning beta..hogai walking?"

Hm: jii ammi.. poore 5000 steps hogay..

Ammi smiled "aajtak ek din bhi aisa nahi hua ki ek step kam chala ho tumne"

Hm: kaise hosakta hai ammi... SHO haseena malik hu.. youth icon aise hi nahi kehte hai mujhe..

Ammi: haan bhai... Youth icon . Ab jaldi fresh hokar aajao bf karte hai..

Scene change: