S1 EP2

•《EPISODE TWO ~ GUTS》•

•Synopsis•

Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.

CAMP

Dale is standing on top of the RV looking through his binoculars. Amy walks towards Lori with a red bucket.

LORI: Any luck?

AMY: How do we tell if they're poison?

Amy emptied the contents of the bucket into a bowl that Lori was holding.

LORI: Uh, there's only one sure way I know of.

AMY: Ask Shane when he gets back?

LORI: Yeah, you've got it. Thank you.

Lori grabs the bucket.

LORI: Dale, I'm heading out. Sweetheart, I want you to stay where Dale can see you, okay?

CARL: Yes, mom.

DALE: You too. Don't wander too far. Stay within shouting distance. And if you see anything, holler. I'll come running.

LORI: Yes, Mom.

Lori walks away and goes into the forest. She walks for a bit until she finds some mushrooms and starts putting them into the bucket but she stops when she hears a noise. She ignores it and starts walking away but she stops again and looks around trying to find the source of the noise. She goes to walk away but Shane grabs onto her mouth and pulls her to the ground.

SHANE: Shh shh shh shh shh shh shh.

Shane smiles at Lori and lori starts hitting him, laughing.

LORI: You scared the hell out of me.

SHANE: I bet. That's what you get for keeping me waiting. I was trying to be quiet. Where you been?

LORI: Amy the mushroom queen- I had to wait for her to get back.

Shane kisses Lori.

SHANE: How much time do we have?

LORI: Enough.

***I'm definitely not writing this out...***

They then have sex.

THE WALKING DEAD

CITY

The walkers are surrounding the tank, mainly the dead horse on the ground not far from it.

GLENN THROUGH RADIO: Hey, are you alive in there?

Rick rushes to get to the radio, hitting his head in the meantime.