*Breaking News: Meera Kohli, Social Media Influencer and Virat Kohli's Sister, Divorces Abusive Businessman Armaan Khan Despite Family Discord; Announces Social Media Hiatus*

In a courageous move, Meera Sharma, renowned social media influencer and younger sister of cricket sensation Virat Kohli, has announced her divorce from Armaan Khan, a businessman, amidst allegations of abuse, despite familial discord over her decision.

While the nation grapples with the shocking news of Meera's divorce and the conflicting stance within the Kohli family, Meera has taken another unexpected step by announcing her hiatus from social media. In a heartfelt message shared with her followers, Meera expressed her need for privacy and healing during this challenging time, stating that she will be taking a break from social media for an indefinite period.

This decision comes as a surprise to many, as Meera's vibrant online presence and advocacy for women's rights have earned her a dedicated following and widespread admiration. However, Meera's prioritization of her mental and emotional well-being underscores the toll that her traumatic experiences have taken on her, highlighting the importance of self-care and introspection in the aftermath of domestic abuse.

As Meera retreats from the public eye to focus on her personal healing journey, her absence serves as a poignant reminder of the real-life struggles faced by individuals behind the curated façade of social media. Despite the challenges ahead, Meera's decision to prioritize her own recovery sends a powerful message of resilience and self-empowerment, inspiring solidarity and support from her followers and the public at large.

While the nation awaits Meera's eventual return to social media, her courage and determination in the face of adversity serve as a beacon of hope for survivors of domestic violence everywhere, reaffirming their right to safety, dignity, and self-determination.