The Sharma's and Kohli's were having a dinner party at the Sharma's house

Everyone was doing there own work.

Sammy and Vamika were playing in Sammy's room,Ritika and Anushka were doing some work in the kitchen and Rohit and Virat were as usual creating chaos.

Sammy and Vamika were playing when Sammy spoke.

"Vami you know?,I met Meera didi few days back" Sammy says excited.

"You did!?" Vami asked shocked.

Sammy nods "She took me to the aquarium,She's so cool. I missed her so much" Sammy smiles thinking about her Meera didi

Vami looked jealous

Sammy notices and chuckles "You're jealous!?"

Vami nods "I am, I was only 1 when she left it's been so long since I have seen her. I miss her so much. Mama and papa don't talk about her infront of me but sometimes I hear them talking about her saying that they miss her and when I saw bua's pics with Isla (David Warner daughter) I was really jealous, why is she taking pic with MY bua?" Vami pouts.

Sammy chuckles and ruffles Vamika's hair "Maybe I can convince nush to let you meet her?" Sammy suggests.

"No,mama won't agree" vami pouts again.

"No harm in trying" Sammy gets up and takes Vamika's hand and drags her to the kitchen where nush and rits were there.

Meanwhile in the kitchen

Nush and Rits were working quietly when nush spoke.

"Rits,You went to meet Meera right?" Nush asked.

"Yeah,It was only me,Sammy and her but why?" Rits askes confused.

"No,nothing" Nush Says in a jealous voice.

"How is she?" Nush askes.

"She looked really happy and Pat couldn't stop texting her" Rits chuckles remembering what happens.
"Why?" Nush askes.

"He said because he missed her" Rits smiles. "They are so adorable"

Nush stayed quiet with a jealous expression on her face.

"Jealous?" Rits chuckles.

"No" Nush says.

"Don't lie-" Before rits could continue,Sammy and Vami entered the kitchen.
"Mama" Sammy says.

"Yes,baby?" Rits says.

"I want to meet Meera bua" Vami Says suddenly.

"Huh?" Nush askes.

"Yeah,I want to meet her" Vami Says.

"You know,You can't right?" Nush Says.

"Why can't I? Sammy di and rits also went to meet her na" Vami whines.

"But-" Before nush can continue rits Interrupts her

"Vami,you want to meet Meera bua right?" Rits says.

Vami nods.

"Fine,I will convince you're mom" Ritika smiles cheekily and tickles vami and Sammy.

Sammy and vami leave the kitchen and rits turns towards nush.

To be continued

I know I have been gone for a long time and this is a really short update but I promise bigger updates coming soon