PART 3

*GEMMA'S POV*

Thinking of them memories made me feel pretty low. I could hear Joelyn moving upstairs. She deserves to know the truth. She has taken me in as her own child.

I get a cup from the cupboard. I brew myself some coffee. Drinking coffee usually would help take bad thing off my mind. I stand staring out the window, drinking my coffee.

"Drew gone home?" I hear a voice ask from behind me.
"Oh uh yeah, he wanted to apologise for being in a bad humour yesterday" I lied.
"Why was he in a bad humour?"
"Nate said he was getting hate on twitter or something."
There was silence for a minute while Joelyn went to get bread from the pantry.

"You know, them four boys are in a band together. They were brought together by The Vamps."
"Really? Are they good?"
"I have no idea. Drew and Nate were in a band together before called ' All The Above'"
"Oh I should check them out. It would be rude to know them and not know their band. What are the called?"
"Um... Tide? The Tide. They're called The Tide"

I get my laptop from my bedroom. It's hooked up to my surround sound system.
I click on the search bar and type "The Tide band"
I click on their channel. The first cover that comes up is 'walk the moon, shut up and dance'
This is one of my favourite songs at the minute.
Austin is a really good singer, I have to say.
Drew looks good in that leather jacket.
Okay so far I've figured that Austin is the lead singer. Nate is the drummer, and Drew and Levi are playing guitars.
Oh wait, Drew is singing. Ooh he's good.
Levi is singing too. Wow. They're all amazing. They're so talented.

I decide to go around to Drews house. I can hear all the boys in the back garden as I walk out the door. There's guitars being strummed, light singing and some tapping.

I walk up to the front door and knock.
"Ah hello, you must be Gemma."
"Yeah that's me, I came around to see Drew."
"He's in the back with the boys recording their cover."
She tells me to follow her. She opens the window in the kitchen so we can hear the singing.
She opens it just on Drews part.

"Here we are at the top of the hill, a hill that's quietly crumbling"
Their singing All Time Low, Kids in the Dark. It's one of my all time favourite songs.
When they finish singing they turn off the camera and walk into the house.

"Gemma?" Nate says when he sees me.
"That's my name. Ye were amazing out there."
"Thank you." Drew said.

"Boys, I'm going to the shop to get some food for dinner, I'll be back in over an hour. Be good to Gemma." Tina says as she leaves.

Drew beckons us to follow him upstairs.
"Why didnt ye tell me ye were in a band?" I ask Levi as we walk up the stairs.
"Didnt get the chance to"
"I watched your covers this morning, they're incredible"
"Thank you. What bands do you like?"
"All Time Low, Patd, The Vamps."
"We're signed to The Vamps label, they helped us get started."
"Wow, ye are going to get really big"

We make it to Drews room and he opens the door. There are guitars everywhere.
"You like guitars huh?" I ask.
"Oh yeah haha." Drew said.
"Em Drew, where is the bathroom?" I ask.
"I'll show you"
We walk down the long corridor to the last door on the right.
Drew turns to face me. "Here you go." he says.
"Thank you."
He stands there looking at me.
"Are you okay?" he asks.
"Yeah, em, can you promise me something?"
"Of course I can."
"Please don't tell the boys about my background. It was hard enough to tell you-"
"I won't tell them" he says as he moves closer to me.
I back away.
He moves closer.
He leans in. His soft lips meet mine. Our lips move in sync.
When I realise what's happening I pull away.
"Drew..."
"Gemma, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

I turn around to see the three boys standing in the doorway of Drews bedroom.

"I have to go." I say running out if the house.